The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    This one time...at band camp.....(pauses to think about a horn blowers abilities)
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Morning all. But I guess it's afternoon for most of you. Ah, the troubles of the internet...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    still morning (for a few more hours, even) for me....

oboe has a very small double reed... requires muscles in your jaw, and being able to grip... with your lips...
  • harvo

oboe has a very small double reed... requires muscles in your jaw, and being able to grip... with your lips...

Ah, not brass...ummm, well, if I recall right it would take an incredible amount of tongue control to make that instrument work then....Be right back, seems a weed is growing in my well manicured lawn...
  • SeaRunner26
    Sorry I missed the conversation about rugburn. This is probably too much information...but...being this the thread that it is, where better to share it. So for a variety of reasons, I will shave most of the hair off my body. Not so much in the winter, but often in the summer. I'm naturally a hairy guy, like gorilla hairy. Initially I was just shaving my chest, but then I came to the unfortuante realization that with so much body hair, where do I stop? There's the same issue with shaving legs for cycling. I end up with a clear line between shaved and unshaved. I tried to be creative but that took too much time and effort so I just went to fully shaving. So here's my point: as it starts to grow back, it becomes very prickly and itchy...for both me and my partner. Imagine a whole body rug burn! Thanks for listening. I hope I didn't cause anyone to vomit.
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Sorry I missed the conversation about rugburn. This is probably too much information...but...being this the thread that it is, where better to share it. So for a variety of reasons, I will shave most of the hair off my body. Not so much in the winter, but often in the summer. I'm naturally a hairy guy, like gorilla hairy. Initially I was just shaving my chest, but then I came to the unfortuante realization that with so much body hair, where do I stop? There's the same issue with shaving legs for cycling. I end up with a clear line between shaved and unshaved. I tried to be creative but that took too much time and effort so I just went to fully shaving. So here's my point: as it starts to grow back, it becomes very prickly and itchy...for both me and my partner. Imagine a whole body rug burn! Thanks for listening. I hope I didn't cause anyone to vomit.
    You got creative with your shave line?? how??? were you shaving famous land marks into it or something?
  • oboeing
    actually, whole body shaving isn't that uncommon... especially for guys, believe it or not...

i've known a few in my day...
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    My body hair appears to have stalled on my chin, my nipples made a valiant effort a few years back but it never came to much. Perhaps I could buy SeaRunners off-cuts and make a chewbacca like coat to pretend I'm a real man :)
  • SeaRunner26
    You got creative with your shave line?? how??? were you shaving famous land marks into it or something?

Now that would have been cool. I could have done an image of the Earth on my belly.

No, it was more of trying to make the lines between shaved and unshaved look natural. Not an easy job.
  • SeaRunner26
    actually, whole body shaving isn't that uncommon... especially for guys, believe it or not...

i've known a few in my day...

I'd love to have it all gone, body hair that is. Sadly the hair I want to keep on my head naturally is falling out. Life has a twisted sense of humor that way.
  • SeaRunner26
    My body hair appears to have stalled on my chin, my nipples made a valiant effort a few years back but it never came to much. Perhaps I could buy SeaRunners off-cuts and make a chewbacca like coat to pretend I'm a real man :)

I'll bag it up and send it over. Although I can't be certain which hair came from which place...
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092

Good skills!!! :wink:
  • oboeing
    I'd love to have it all gone, body hair that is. Sadly the hair I want to keep on my head naturally is falling out. Life has a twisted sense of humor that way.

my last boyfriend was the same way... more on his back than on his head (at 24!) he lost a bet once and got his chest and back waxed... took 2 1/2 hours....
  • oboeing

Good skills!!! :wink:

i know, right? they come in handy from time to time...
  • SeaRunner26
    I've tried waxing. Too painful. If I had the money, I totaly would do laser hair removal. Shaving takes a lot of time. I feel sorry that all the ladies have to do their legs all the time.
  • oboeing
    some people like a hairy guy... (as long as the bush is trimmed, of course....)

just sayin :-p
  • SeaRunner26
    Ahh yes. Of course that area requires a delicate touch when trimming.
  • harvo
    It's not even 10 am and everyone has run off :-(
  • oboeing
    i'm popping in and out.... busy day at work!
  • harvo
    i'm popping in and out.... busy day at work!

I am jealous of anyone popping in and out....