The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Thought about you this morning OBOE...my polling place was a firehouse.

haha i thought you were going to say it had something to do with a blanket!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088

You could have exercised under the blanket :wink:

I like the way you think

Not on my own I couldn't lol

really Bex? wow, i have perfected this!

good morning everyone :)

WELL, HOW YOU DURRRIINNNNN? :flowerforyou: :love: :smokin:

This is what happens when you've been single for as long as i have....

Single? With those baps? At least you are becoming an expert in underhand djing ;)
  • oboeing
    :bigsmile:
    Single? With those baps? At least you are becoming an expert in underhand djing ;)

yup. 4 years. bit of a long and tragic tale...
    and i'm not becoming an expert... i am an expert....:bigsmile:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Please tell me you've had your itch scratched in that 4 years though???
  • oboeing
    Please tell me you've had your itch scratched in that 4 years though???

oh good gracious, yes. not often (very unfortunately) but yes. haha
  • Bex2Bslim
    Oh thank goodness lol :bigsmile:
  • oboeing
    no kidding! i need to find a more dependable source tho... this every few months (only when he sets it up, never when i request) is just not working...

or, you know, someone that actually wanted to date me that wasn't a d-bag....I would be good with that too!
  • Bex2Bslim
    no kidding! i need to find a more dependable source tho... this every few months (only when he sets it up, never when i request) is just not working...

or, you know, someone that actually wanted to date me that wasn't a d-bag....I would be good with that too!

Ha, I think we are very similar hun lol
  • oboeing
    thus why i'm living vicariously through your wonderful date!!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Haha, well he seems really keen so I could be out of the woods soon LOL :bigsmile:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    You could always mention that you have a friend who would like to..... er... scratch her itch?
  • oboeing
    that's all he shows up for. apparently i'm not actually dating material in his opinion...
  • tinz75
    what's he know...? have you tried creeping through some other MFP users profiles to find a more suitable toy.. er, boyfriend :)
  • oboeing
    no, it's too much effort. i'd rather stick with what's familiar. that way, i know what i'm expecting, and he really is a nice guy. not some guy that's gonna get all clingy (i went on one date with a guy, and the next day he wanted to go to the grocery store with me, then proceded to call me 4 times a day for the next week) or call me socially ignorant (yeah, that was on a first date, after which he tried to grab my *kitten*...)

just too much trouble. maybe one day.

meantime, i'll settle for a nice one every now and then, and the pleasure of spending time with myself under a blanket :tongue:
  • tinz75
    So you don't go for the 'verbal abuse followed by a quick grope' sort of guy then?!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    meantime, i'll settle for a nice one every now and then, and the pleasure of spending time with myself under a blanket :tongue:

Can we watch? :tongue:
  • oboeing
    maybe i need to lower my standards? haha then i'd be happily settled down! :laugh:
  • Bex2Bslim
    that's all he shows up for. apparently i'm not actually dating material in his opinion...

What a wanker!!!
  • oboeing

unfortunately, my blanket isn't big enough to cross an ocean... haha
  • Bex2Bslim

unfortunately, my blanket isn't big enough to cross an ocean... haha

That's what Skype is for LOL (Not for me to watch by the way lol)