The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    that's all he shows up for. apparently i'm not actually dating material in his opinion...

I think this guy needs a reality check and my size 11 boot up his *kitten*, what's not dating material about you, especially if you turn up in the blue number. If I wasn't married I would date you..... everyone needs a hero :flowerforyou: and being a cool firehouse chick does it for me!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    you're so sweet.... but the truth is, i'm damaged goods. i have more baggage than a 747, and it's really hard to find someone who is willing to deal with that.

but that's what i've been dealt, and truthfully some days it really sucks, cause i'm super lonely, and other days, i just, well... i keep walking forward.

maybe one day, but i'm not going to hold my breath until then. i don't need a man, i just want one (preferably one who wants me!)

:)

Bex, why didn't i think of skype????
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Can we all help you from feeling super lonely to just lonely??
    We are all here on the never ending thread for you whenever you need
  • oboeing
    you're so sweet Tracey.

The truth is, i "had it all". i had the love of my life (can you say love at first sight?) then one morning i woke up and it was all gone. he was killed in a car accident on the way to work. almost 4 years ago.

it has taken me a long time (and A LOT) of therapy to get where i am. and for the first time, i feel like i'm in a really good place with myself. but it's a lot to ask other people to deal with, because it has changed a lot of how i see things, and it's not something that just falls by the wayside... it's a big part of who i am now...

so i'm ok if i'm by myself. it's not such a bad thing. but a nice pair of arms around me, a warm body to snuggle up to... that would be nice (let's not forget a visit to my bedroom more often than once every few months!!!!)
  • oboeing
    Skype anyone? :-p
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Hay Maria, wow, that's a tough deck you've been dealt... Just makes you all that more impressive, and glad you are pulling through. but from a boyfriend point of view, that's not baggage, it's just your life experiences and any bloke who can't accept you for what you are now isn't worth the time of day frankly.

Still a bummer that you're stuck on your own at the moment, but like life has already shown you in the cruellest way possible, you never know what is around the corner and lets hope, for you, it's going to be some hunky guy who sweeps you off your feet.

...so what's your skype id :D

bearhug.jpg
    It may not be the real thing, but hope it helps :)
  • oboeing
    thanks tinz :) i can only hope. until then, i'm glad to be in such a good place for myself and finally taking control of my life. and my blanket and skype...
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Sorry to hear everything Obo, but you are stronger now!

So Skype FTW.....................ORGY!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    you're so sweet Tracey.

The truth is, i "had it all". i had the love of my life (can you say love at first sight?) then one morning i woke up and it was all gone. he was killed in a car accident on the way to work. almost 4 years ago.

it has taken me a long time (and A LOT) of therapy to get where i am. and for the first time, i feel like i'm in a really good place with myself. but it's a lot to ask other people to deal with, because it has changed a lot of how i see things, and it's not something that just falls by the wayside... it's a big part of who i am now...

so i'm ok if i'm by myself. it's not such a bad thing. but a nice pair of arms around me, a warm body to snuggle up to... that would be nice (let's not forget a visit to my bedroom more often than once every few months!!!!)

Thanks for sharing that with us and for me it's a good sign of where you are to actually tell us something of your past. As tinz say's that's not baggage, Here have a e-HUG from me to keep you going until your next real one :flowerforyou:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Hay Maria, wow, that's a tough deck you've been dealt... Just makes you all that more impressive, and glad you are pulling through. but from a boyfriend point of view, that's not baggage, it's just your life experiences and any bloke who can't accept you for what you are now isn't worth the time of day frankly.

Still a bummer that you're stuck on your own at the moment, but like life has already shown you in the cruellest way possible, you never know what is around the corner and lets hope, for you, it's going to be some hunky guy who sweeps you off your feet.

...so what's your skype id :D

bearhug.jpg
    It may not be the real thing, but hope it helps :)

^^^This^^^ Couldn't have put it better myself, so I won't try. Very brave lady xx
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tinz75
    .... I didn't get the Skype ID though... ?
  • Bex2Bslim
    LOL, must try harder :laugh:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Greetings people. Is it very sad that I just read through 5 days worth of this thread to catch up on what I missed while I was away?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Greetings people. Is it very sad that I just read through 5 days worth of this thread to catch up on what I missed while I was away?

No, I won't expect anything less!!!!!

Anyway, WELCOME BACK, we have missed you... and your juicy fruits :)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Why thank you. It seems I should be popping off to the ladies with my camera to take some bum shots.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Why thank you. It seems I should be popping off to the ladies with my camera to take some bum shots.

haha, off you trot then LOL
  • tinz75
    We're waiting....
  • BernadetteChurch
    I suggest it's probably not a good idea to hold your breath on this one.
  • oboeing
    no no.... you need a bap shot, not a bum shot!!!!
  • oboeing
    .... I didn't get the Skype ID though... ?

i don't even remember!!!! i'll have to look it up at some point for you... all baps, no brain!