The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Anyone else think we should have a skype-based KOD Christmas party?

"Blankets, Baps and Bums" can be the theme :)

But if we could see/hear each other for real then there's be no mystery any more.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    oh but the flirting with everyone's accents would be fun!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Timing wouldn't be an issue, as long as we accept some of us may be drunk lol:drinker:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    But what happens if someone comes on screen with the wrong type of baps on show?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Is there a wrong type of bap?
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    crusty ones...
  • oboeing
    i'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about any of us bringing crusty baps to the christmas party!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    oh but the flirting with everyone's accents would be fun!

Thank goodness I do not have an accent....
  • oboeing
    not to us you don't... i'm sure no one else thinks they have an accent either!!!!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Theres me at my desk trying to eat carrot sticks and trying to like them when someone walks in offering a big fresh cream cake... I didn't say no :cry:
    (It was much tastier than the carrots though)
  • Bex2Bslim
    But what happens if someone comes on screen with the wrong type of baps on show?

What if someone comes on screen FULLSTOP!!! :laugh: :noway: :indifferent:
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Some one has just come in with some Birthday cake, I obviously had to partake as it would be rude and insulting to say no..............now I just have to do extra on the Wii tonight #sweatybits
  • Bex2Bslim
    Theres me at my desk trying to eat carrot sticks and trying to like them when someone walks in offering a big fresh cream cake... I didn't say no :cry:

I've said no to millionaire shortbread today, Thorntons too, I am proud. You Tracey should be ashamed :laugh: Only Joking, you can survive a treat every now and then hun :) I only said no cos it's weigh in day HAHA
  • Bex2Bslim
    Some one has just come in with some Birthday cake, I obviously had to partake as it would be rude and insulting to say no..............now I just have to do extra on the Wii tonight #sweatybits

I know we like smut on here, but sweaty bits??? Really?
  • BernadetteChurch
    I've just had 5 days of not resisting anything, so I say go for it!
  • Tracey1147

I've said no to millionaire shortbread today, Thorntons too, I am proud. You Tracey should be ashamed :laugh: Only Joking, you can survive a treat every now and then hun :) I only said no cos it's weigh in day HAHA

A treat every now and then yes but this is the third this week... It seems to be everyones birthday in the office this week. I'm trying to be extra good to get ready for our works Christmas party and now the KOD christmas party.
  • Bex2Bslim

Anything??? :noway: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Tracey1147
    [/quote]

Only like sweaty if its caused from other things than the Wii
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member

Just interested to see what reaction there would be, we all do it just some more than other, just like bottom coughing :happy:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member

Anything??? :noway: :laugh: :tongue:

My sentaments exactly! I want to go on a trip like that!