The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    I don't understand what is happening in this thread.

You need to start from the first thread. I promise you won't be disappointed
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    *wants cuddles will travel*

"Shotgun"
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member

"Shotgun"

awwww, harvo, aren't you afraid i would put out your fire?
  • harvo

"Shotgun"

awwww, harvo, aren't you afraid i would put out your fire?

not at all...just knowing that you have been sliding down poles for a while makes me happy...
  • oboeing
    not at all...just knowing that you have been sliding down poles for a while makes me happy...

haha the pole at our station isn't very good. it's not polished enough, so your skin sticks to it....

oh my....
  • oboeing
    i would cuddle with any one of you... even if there were fees involved. cause you're all fabulous :) (i would prefer a boy, but i can't leave the ladies out of the love) :)
  • harvo

haha the pole at our station isn't very good. it's not polished enough, so your skin sticks to it....

oh my....

(pulls out the turtle wax, a blanket and jumps on to Skype!)
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    morning all!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Morning!

I think I have a problem. Every time I see a new thread about eating back exercise calories I read it. EVERY TIME!!!!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Morning!

I think I have a problem. Every time I see a new thread about eating back exercise calories I read it. EVERY TIME!!!!

What's wrong with that? I can think of worse problems...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Well of course there are worse problems, but that particular topic is flogging a dead horse over and over and over again. They all say the same thing, I know they're all going to say the same thing, and yet I still go and read them all over again.

Is silly because everyone knows that KOD is the best thread EVER!!!!
  • Tracey1147
    I read them sort of threads as well. I have now realised I am looking for "the secret" The one that says you don't need to do anything but eat what you want and not exercise and you'll look great.Looking for the easy way out
  • Bex2Bslim

Is silly because everyone knows that KOD is the best thread EVER!!!!

Why Thank You :flowerforyou:
  • BernadetteChurch
    I read them sort of threads as well. I have now realised I am looking for "the secret" The one that says you don't need to do anything but eat what you want and not exercise and you'll look great.Looking for the easy way out

I hear you! But from the looks of your profile pic you haven't got too much to worry about, have you?
  • Tracey1147
    That is after a year of hard work. I was never "Big" as such but my body fat was really high, I was classed as over fat but not over weight. Its been a strugle and I think of kind of fallen off at the moment but I'm still trying and really want to tone up more.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Well sticking with it is the main thing. You'll get there.

And now we'd better start being naughty and silly again before we get in trouble for talking about health and fitness and being sensible!
  • Tracey1147
    Yea, can't have us being told off, might get spanked for it :wink:
  • BernadetteChurch
    And there's a word that usually brings a few comments!
  • Tracey1147
    Normally does but I think everyone else must still asleep this morning.
    Maybe they did Skype and are all worn out
  • BernadetteChurch
    All those baps and blankets?