The most expensive item ever purchased for YOURSELF?

Options

Replies

• Wende3
    Options
    My Dodge Charger with the Hemi. Took me until I was 40 to purchase a nice car but she's all mine!
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    Oh yes, and my degree, too!:drinker:
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bought myself my quaker parrot; Syd for my birthday 5yrs ago. Only regret it when he's being an *kitten*..lol
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Fully loaded brand new GMC Terrain, ran me about 35k
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a handgun (.38 Taurus), a $350 Coach purse, and I had Lasik surgery in May (most expensive and best gift in my life)
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My fantastic car asid, probably the computer parts I purchased to put together my desktop. All of which I got at cost since my dad works for a computer/electronics supplier. Huzzah!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a handgun (.38 Taurus), a $350 Coach purse, and I had Lasik surgery in May (most expensive and best gift in my life)

A gun, something to put it in, and a reason to get someone to make you use it!
  • jerendeb
    jerendeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    CONDO in Florida. $46,500. Wrote a check. (We are NOT rich.)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My cadillac :happy:
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Mine is my Jeep and all that went into it, as far as lift and tires which I purchased myself!!! Then I slapped a "Filthy, Dirty, Jeep Girl" sticker across the top of the windshield so my hubby and teenage son wouldn't be caught dead driving it!!!!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    A combo really.
    My Jeep with a bunch of mods done to it.
    A Trailer to tow it on
    And My Truck to tow it with.
    Total and counting 70k
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    o no.. wait.. I bought myself lumber, gravel, and built a cabin all by myself last 2 years. ..It's getting it's green tin roof right now..half on :)
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    CONDO in Florida. $46,500. Wrote a check. (We are NOT rich.)

Nice!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Not including necessities (cars etc)

My TV 1600$
    Lucky for me never had to pay for school.
    I prefer to spend all my money on my kids. And even then try not to overindulge to they are not spoiled.
    Most of our money goes to groceries/rent/etc.
    And now more frugal than ever as my job just shut down. boo
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Most expensive was my car. Still payin on it but it will be done by January.

Most recent expensive for myself would be the HRM i got at walmart. Its amazing, I can go shopping and drop $60-$80 in clothes for my nieces and nephews but have a hard time justifying items for myself.

I'm an outward person :happy:
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Aside from the obvious house and car ($250k and $8k) the most expensive out of pocket purchase I made was probably my new iphone, $299, a necessity, not so much, do i love it, most definitly :)
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <--- my home gym which included an addition on the house, Endless Pool, treadmill, elliptical, recumbent bike, and Bowflex.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    My Canon Rebel XTI SLR camera and accessories =)
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    During my divorce, we sold the house and made quite a killing on it. I put the majority of the money in investments but I allotted myself $10,000 to spend on whatever I wanted. I got laser hair removal - never have to shave the pits or the "bikini area" ever again - and I took myself on a ten day spa/detox vacation. And I had money left over...