The most expensive item ever purchased for YOURSELF?

Options

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Other than cars & the house probably my Les Paul.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'd lost my ring after not being able to wear it for a few months while I was pregnant and hubs at time wouldn't buy a new one .
    11 years went by and no ring so for my 40th birthday I bought a stunning diamond ring for myself! I did feel guilty about buying it but now I'm glad that I did. Still wearing it.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    this iPhone 5 wasn't cheap either.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My passport :noway:
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Diamond earrings and car...
  • Arunakae
    Options
    When I was little(like 5 or 6) I was a total nerd and I saved up my allowance and spent nearly $500 on a microscope
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    60 inch tv and a queen sized tempur-pedic.
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My House
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I bought myself an Ipad last year, that was probably it. I did get my first actual new car this year, and I let my husband talk me into getting an upgraded model by telling me that the extras were my college graduation gift (got my BSM in August). Most of the time though I am a bargain hunter. My parents gave me cash for graduation and there were these diamond earrings I really wanted, but they were over $500. I waited until they were on sale, I had a discount, they were running a special if you used your store card, and I had loyalty cash. I ended up getting them for under $90.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My running shoes are the most expensive thing I've purchased for myself; but it is the gift that keeps on giving!
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Does my mortgage count?

As for a smaller item - I spent $200.00 on a gorgeous ring I bought in Mexico for myself <3
  • MrGarciasWifey
    Options
    Lol...
    Pre husband and son, a LV purse $750 and a pink 6mm $400ish!
    Post husband and son...hmmmm, I have no clue. I've bought new clothes totaling around $100 at one time!?! Hahaha, how life changes.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~ These beauties!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    A car... after I graduated college and landed my first job in my professional career. Don't laugh. I bought a Chevy Lumina. I was a practical sort of kid. If it was now, I would buy myself a nice sports car. (Meh. Maybe not. hehe)
    And then more recently I bought invisiline (braces) for myself... before all the kids needed braces and eyeglasses! LOL
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    An acoustic guitar. A really good one that I fell in love with as soon as I touched it. Now I have to practice and earn the right to have it.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Of course a house and car are a given...what I consider my biggest splurge was a very special diamond ring for my 50th birthday.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I bought a Jeep, but my wife drove it more than me, it was fun.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    you people are rich :P
    i guess an iphone.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My laptops $700 each. Kids broke the first one so I had to buy a second one. Technically I shared the last one with my husband after his crashed and this one is both of ours, so idek if that really counts. After that the most expensive thing I've ever bought for myself would have to be shoes. And even the most expensive pairs were only $80
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    An Yves St. Laurent Muse bag which I later sold on Ebay and made a killing.