5"0' Ladies Please Show Share Your Success

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The top left image is of me at 186lbs. The bottom left image is of me at 170lbs. The right image is me at 128lbs - finally at a healthy weight for my height!
    image.jpg

I started off just walking and doing exercise tapes while eating 1200 net calories a day (eating back exercise calories).after losing about 25lbs, I started a running clinic and began training 3x a week. I started slow but after 3 months I was able to run10k. Slow and steady has been best for me because it's what has enabled me to maintain this lifestyle. Nowadays I run 2x a week and strength train another 2x a week.
    Best of luck to you in your weight loss - it is possible to get where you want to be!
  • michele89
    michele89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    comparison_side_day90.jpg

I ended up losing 52 lbs in 100 days. I have maintained 45-48 lbs off....now I am hitting it hard again!!! I want to get rid of another 50lbs! I am exactly 5 foot. :)

Wow! Great progress. What was your routine to lose that quickly? I've currently lost 6lbs and am at 220 from the last three weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!