I went from 270 to 125 within a year.

Options
Hi! I'm trying to make friends on here for support so please feel free to add me if you want to talk. :) I dont check the forums often but i wanted to share. (Im skipping a ton of details for personal reasons lol).

Here I am before my weightloss, wearing a size 22.

2241262.JPG

My life was an absolute living hell before I lost the weight, full of rejection & set backs. Everything from PTSD to severe anxiety to body dysmorphic disorder & many other struggles. I didn't think Id live to see my 21st birthday. In all honesty, I dont think I wanted to either.

Here I am one year later...wearing a size 2:
2299135.JPG
IF YOURE STRUGGLING; KEEP FIGHTING. DONT LET GO. IT IS WORTH IT. Losing weight was the best choice Ive ever made for MANY different reasons. I live an INCREDIBLE life today. I hate to say it but being thin has opened up many different doors of opportunities for me. Weight loss isn't just a physical change.

Everyone always asks if I had lapband or any other weightloss surgery, & the answer is no. I didn't follow any fad diets, either. All it took was calorie counting & exercise. I ate whatever I want, but in smaller portions to control my calories. I knew if I restricted myself of certain foods I'd fall off the bandwagon quickly. As for exercise - I began walking 3 miles everyday. I discovered I love exercising while listening to music, as it's quite relaxing. So I stuck with that, lowering my calories & upping my miles each month. At one point I was walking 9 miles a day with ease!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!