Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That is INCREDIBLE. WOW!
  • lornaloo3
    lornaloo3 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm very concerned that you want to lose another 25 pounds. You're 5'7 and you weight 125 pounds, which is probably the lowest end of your healthy BMI. Weighing 100 pounds is for girls far shorter than you. You are already willowy and lovely. Please don't force your weight down another 25 pounds.

I look at your food journal and your goals and I see someone who is suffering. I think you need to talk to someone in real life about what you're going through and what your goals are. Please take care of yourself and be kind to yourself.
  • SierraElegance
    SierraElegance Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's great that you were able to do that-- but now it's time to take care of your body! As others have said, you haven't learned to eat healthy, and that can still catch up with you and give you physical problems. Do you want to be the skinny girl that has a heart attack?

Stop eating out altogether for a while, and learn how to cook simple and healthy meals. Use unprocessed foods-- lots of foods in their whole form. You don't need to lose more weight, so you don't have to be stingy with the calories. You will be amazed how much better you feel-- drink lots of water and eat good food!
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I call shenanigans. Something is not right here. Read her food diary.

Yeah, I thought I would be blasted for questioning her story, but it appears I'm not the only not buying it. I mean, no offense to OP if she's telling the truth, but I don't know about this one. *kanye shrug*
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    I have nothing positive to say about this, this poor girl is suffering from an eating disorder.

Yep, but look 7 pages of high 5's and pats on the back, just proves how brain dead the majority of the mfp population is.

I'd echo these sentiments, it's is worrying how many people miss an eating disorder. My sister is 5'7 126 pounds, very very slender and we'd all become seriously concerned if she started saying she wanted to drop another dress size or two!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    I call shenanigans. Something is not right here. Read her food diary.

Actually, yeah, it's tosh.
  • wahkonmagicwicca
    Options
    Wow ! you are a true success story! i hope to one day be able to say im just like you!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    good LORD!!!! you are INCREDIBLE....wow,wow,wow!!!!!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My My.. U don't even look the same person! Kudos!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful, healthy and amazing. And you are WINNING the good fight!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of my co-workers who are looking to diet pills and fads to lose weight. I am printing this and posting it our lunchroom! You look super amazing fantastical! Congrats on your awesome transformation!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!
  • realtor14
    Options
    Good Job Girl, Your great Motivation!] and you look hot
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thank you.

& ty for properly posting the pics.......what did i do wrong lol ?

You need to smile but your pictures are most encouraging.:happy:
  • realtor14
    Options
    Good Job Girl, you look great. Your the motivation that every girl needs!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I have nothing positive to say about this, this poor girl is suffering from an eating disorder.

A coworker lost 150 lbs due to chemotherapy and had so many people congratulating him and telling him he looked great. It was painful to watch.

Kind of reminds me of this.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I didn't read every single response, but how exactly did she lose so much weight so fast? Even on 1200 calorie diet, that's a lot.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    :(
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I think she looked prettier before actually. If she was eating right and became HEALTHY then congrats. If you have an eating disorder and want praise from me think again. I can not encourage that behavior.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Yep, but look 7 pages of high 5's and pats on the back, just proves how brain dead the majority of the mfp population is.

why wouldn't they? MFP people aren't cynical ( apart form the forum dwellers) and the trust element we have in each other as a community would lead us to believe honesty in the progress people have made and choose to share to inspire others.

My first instinct is that this person has made a HUGE lifestyle change for the better...perhaps the OP should be given the benefit of the doubt? I have lost 85 lbs in just under a year on MFP and I eat ' junk' food, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!