I went from 270 to 125 within a year.

Options

Replies

• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new life and body. You look wonderful!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    good luck, 150lbs in 1 year can not be a healthy loss. good luck to you, looking at your diary you still haven't learned to eat healthy. So call me a hater or what ever i'm unimpressed with some one that in all likely hood starved them self. Congratulations on leading others on that unrealistic goals are achievable. I hope all the people patting you on the back realize slow and steady weight loss with manageable realistic goals are healthier and more attainable.
  • Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    good luck, 150lbs in 1 year can not be a healthy loss. good luck to you, looking at your diary you still haven't learned to eat healthy. So call me a hater or what ever i'm unimpressed with some one that in all likely hood starved them self. Congratulations on leading others on that unrealistic goals are achievable. I hope all the people patting you on the back realize slow and steady weight loss with manageable realistic goals are healthier and more attainable.

Kind of harsh but I agree 100%. Just many of your comments and other thread about eating healthy are not in the right frame of mind. To think you have 24 pounds more to loose even shows you need to get in a healthy place with your body. What you did is hard and alot of work but you need to be healthy first and thin 2nd.
  • nyjocool
    nyjocool Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's what I call a transformation! You look fantastic!
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome - just awesome. I am somewhat jealous because I gave up diet coke (for water) and miss it alot. Congrats on your journey and good luck to your future journeys.
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    What an amazing feat to proud of you! You were gorgeous then and are now. It's great that you committed to getting healthy! So proud of you!
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing...such an inspiration!!!
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! So happy for you that things are going better now!
  • blohndie_77
    blohndie_77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Unbelievably awesome! Makes me want to cry. I've been trying to lose weight for so long and it just seems like I'm maintaining. It's been a while since I've had success. You are reminding me to kick myself in the *kitten*!
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOW. MY JAW DROPPED. THAT IS 150 pounds. You lost a whole person. In one year? That is amazing! Please add me
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This. Losing that much in such a short period of time can't be healthy. I hope others don't set this as a goal.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

I agree with this too
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Please post more pictures!! WOW.

EDIT: I just checked out your diary. Sugar cookies, turkey cheeseburgers, diet coke, and McDonalds/Taco Bell? Is that really everything you eat? Are you maintaining right now?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! It gives me hope, as I'm doing almost exactly what you did to lose your weight. You are an inspiration. :)
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    WOW
  • ArizonaSmitty
    ArizonaSmitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I see alot of negative comments on here, however I dont recall you claiming to be a role model or trying to sell or offer weight loss advice. Everyone here has to travel their own road to get to their goals. Shake off the haters and do what you do. Once again, congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!