Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • Loveyhowell1064
    Loveyhowell1064 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look TERIFFIC! What dedication! I am on my the same journey and hope to see the same results in a years time. Keep on going? Your story and knowledge can benefit so many others.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Youve done absolutely great! You give me such inspiration and hope that I can meet my goal a year from now or sooner.
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Please post more pictures!! WOW.

EDIT: I just checked out your diary. Sugar cookies, turkey cheeseburgers, diet coke, and McDonalds/Taco Bell? Is that really everything you eat? Are you maintaining right now?

I don't think OP is being honest about her weight loss. The photos seem to feature two different women, and the claim of losing that much weight within the space of a year without a lap band or ketosis diet seems too incredible to be true. The guy who lost over 100 lbs. in a year and documented it on his blog doesn't even look that toned.
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    Congrats & proud of your accomplishment!
  • Zogg6684
    Options
    Wow, awesome job. I hope my success can mimic yours.
  • scrapfrfun
    Options
    Well if you dropped that congrats to you. I noticed that your diary only goes back to September 22 and not one home cooked meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. No fruits and no vegetables in any of those entries, each entry was at a fast food place. Honestly, who can afford to eat out 3 times a day for what is so far 10 days on your entry journals?

Like I said congrats, but it's not the way to lose weight safely or keep it off.
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful and overcome a lot of trials in life. I think the phrase "If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger" applies to you.
    Congratulations to you! wishing you joy always
  • YessPixie
    Options
    Very impressive! you're gorgeous! awesome work :)
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Please post more pictures!! WOW.

EDIT: I just checked out your diary. Sugar cookies, turkey cheeseburgers, diet coke, and McDonalds/Taco Bell? Is that really everything you eat? Are you maintaining right now?

I don't think OP is being honest about her weight loss. The photos seem to feature two different women, and the claim of losing that much weight within the space of a year without a lap band or ketosis diet seems too incredible to be true. The guy who lost over 100 lbs. in a year and documented it on his blog doesn't even look that toned.

I just have never seen so much fast food on an MFP diary before so I suppose I was taken aback. But if she can lose weight on that food, kudos to her... I can't! Haha I could eat carrots all day and maintain. Sigh. But that's ok; fast food makes me sick anyway.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Don't go too far. You look lovely in your "before". Overweight, for sure, but nowhere near "obese". Since I read in your profile that your goal is to look "anorexic skinny" it seems that congratulations are in order - you do.
    First thing I thought from the full-body-after pic was "Wow, she has a huge head!" Maybe it's the angle you took the picture at, that can be a bit awkward in the mirror - but maybe it is that your figure as such is nice but doesn't correspond to your height and proportions...
    And I don't mean this in a mean way, but in a concerned way. Your BMI is currently 19.6, I checked. Below 19 is considered underweight, still you claim you want to lose 1-2 more sizes. Besides, honey, you say you yoyo. First thing to stop that would be to stop forcing the yoyo down as far as it will go.
    You are thin, you are pretty, once you quit dieting so forcefully you hair won't fall out anymore. Three issues solved with one change. And start learning to love the big girl you were without becoming her again. Try and see her as a good old friend who was unhappy and compensated by eating.

Food for thought: Maybe if you (as her friend) had loved her more she wouldn't have needed to binge so much...

So maybe new you and old you can become friends and at one point merge emotionally?! I hope they will and wish you all the best for that! (Oh, and try not to give those two some more friends with balloony boobs and pouty lips!)

This was unnecessary.
  • Esmeralda007
    Options
    OMG WOW!!!!!! I got teary reading all of that i swear i'm such a sentimental person .. I am in shock just looking at your before and afters....wow i'm so amazed...and I can say that you are by far the best inspiration for me right now, I just made and account here on MFP and I'm looking forward for support and motivation and hopefully you can guide me through my journey of loosing weight XOXO

P.S You're so beautiful words cannot even describe.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have nothing positive to say about this, this poor girl is suffering from an eating disorder.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I have nothing positive to say about this, this poor girl is suffering from an eating disorder.

Yep, but look 7 pages of high 5's and pats on the back, just proves how brain dead the majority of the mfp population is.
  • shellihooten
    Options

Yep, but look 7 pages of high 5's and pats on the back, just proves how brain dead the majority of the mfp population is.

^^^So true^^^ Makes me sad to see the kudos and not the realization that her 'eating style' is unhealthy.
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love your determination - so inspiring! You were gorgeous before, you still are - just in a smaller package. Glad you feel good in your own skin now. Cheers!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I call shenanigans. Something is not right here. Read her food diary.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

Unfortunately this is the norm for the majority of MFP. It's always "OMG YOU LOOK GREAT!" or "OMG EVERYONE IS SO MEAN!" without any real thought given to it.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Unfortunately this is the norm for the majority of MFP. It's always "OMG YOU LOOK GREAT!" or "OMG EVERYONE IS SO MEAN!" without any real thought given to it.
    omg yes!! i can't believe i blindingly followed the rest and encouraged her to keep going like this.
    I am gonna write a pm to OP.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    this thread makes baby jesus cry
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!