Wow - what an inspiration!
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I too think you were pretty before, I'm sorry you didn't see that. But you are still as pretty and much healthier now. Keep up the great work of maintaining your weight loss. Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    270 to 125 pounds.......Damn!

Great job.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You have such big beautiful eyes now. Congrats on getting this far you are very inspirational.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I love your story... and congradulations on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Good job.
  • hollykaplan
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, I face a very similar challenge.. Thanks for showing its possible!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey so far! I went to your profile and have to say something else, please don't get the botox or lip injections, you are seriously stunning already, the implants and tummy tuck are a bit more understandable, but for real you don't need any plastic surgery. It kind of reminds of me of heidi montag, she was gorgeous before the surgeries and now just looks sick and freaky, so please reconsider it. You are beautiful the way you are!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My goodness! Amazing! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • joshsmama05
    Options
    So inspiring! I hate that people only think that weight loss surgery can make it happen. There is willpower and determination too that work great, if you have them! I hope I can do the same!!!!!
  • emire31
    Options
    Beautiful, so inspiring, congratulations:bigsmile:
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you are beautiful
  • Very inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing - I am so looking forward to reaching my weight loss & fitness goals & it really helps to hear success stories :)

I know getting to my goal weight will help me feel better in so many ways like you say!

You must feel so sexy!!!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a great job! I am doing the same thing as far as calorie counting and walking. Is this all you did? I still have about 50 lbs to go.... and I have fallen off the wagon this week. :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!