Is there anything you miss about being fat?

Options
cmcollins001
cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
I'm on my way to being skinny, not quite there yet, but I was thinking about something the other night, when my belly is gone, what will I put my plate on?

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My face. Not used to it, don't like looking at it. I think it looked best about 35 pounds ago.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Not that I can think of ........or is this a trick question ????
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Not a trick question. I don't know what I'm going to miss if anything. I've been fat my whole life and this is the first time I've been even close to serious about losing weight, so I don't know what the skinny side of life has in store. Just curious to see if anyone actually misses something now that they've lost their weight.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    nope. don't think I ever will have anything, no matter how small/fit I get.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    My face. Not used to it, don't like looking at it. I think it looked best about 35 pounds ago.

Would you want to gain the 35 back?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options

Would you want to gain the 35 back?

Good question... ask me again after my next relationship.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Um, no.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    my boobs
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    This is going to sound stupid, but I miss being left alone. I miss being able to walk into a store and not get stared and winked at by guys. While I think it's sweet that guys step in and try to pick up my dog food bag and put it on the check out counter, I am capable and you're not getting my number just because you can lift a bag that I also have no problem lifting. this is probably the biggest reason I've been dragging my feet to lose the rest of my weight. I don't like the attention.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I miss my bigger boobs & butt. Even though it was just fat that made them big, they were still bigger than what I have now. :ohwell:
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    when i carry heavy things i used to cushion myself balancing boxes or whatever using my fat...now it just hurts lol.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend I visited some friends and they all told me now that I lost a few lbs I look like one of my brothers..when i was really heavy I looked like my other brother...I believe when I reach my goal weight I'll look like ME so I guess I will miss looking like my brothers LOL
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I used to be thin...for me, there is nothing better about being fat and there is nothing I will miss...
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My big butt and cheeseburgers lol:laugh:
  • Tayilcious
    Options
    Eating junk food.. Lol.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend I visited some friends and they all told me now that I lost a few lbs I look like one of my brothers..when i was really heavy I looked like my other brother...I believe when I reach my goal weight I'll look like ME so I guess I will miss looking like my brothers LOL

Aww, that's sweet.
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    my butt becusae the chairs are a lot harder now
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I miss not worrying about calories & eating whatever the heck I want lol
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    My big boobs.