Your husband/boyfriend!!!

Options

Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    In stormwind.

hahahahah nice! wearing full tier set? :P that brings all the boys to the yard

I met mine at a mutual friend's party.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I came home to find my fiancee in the bath tub with a beer in one hand, a play boy in the other and an 8 ball of cocaine on the counter. I was furious (he had promised me he was done with cocaine and the only reason I agreed to come back to him and marry him) so I went back to my office and decided to go to a vendor party with my boss.

Long story short, my husband was with a vendor that we both used. My boss stopped his car to talk to the sales guy and my at the same time we both looked around the drivers of both cars and saw each other. I remember seeing his gorgeous eyes and eye lashes.

We went to the warehouse party, had a few drinks then a bunch of us decided to go to a bar in town. I was in the car talking about how cute he was and then someone riding with us dared me to get out at the next red light and jump in the truck with him. Well, I did and we were walking into Vinnies and he grabbed me and kissed me. Then did not speak to me the rest of the evening.

So, after a few more weeks of the guy doing cocaine, I finally left him and started seeing Dan on a regular basis. Best thing that ever happened to me. That was 14 years ago and the dead beat coke head is still not over it, and he happens to be married.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I met my hubby on the school bus when I was 11. Then I met him again in an unrelated youth group at our church, and we started dating when I was 16, and we got married at 18, and now we have been married for 8 years, and have 2 kids :flowerforyou:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I met my husband at work and my boyfriend here. :drinker: :laugh: :wink:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    d&d

:bigsmile:
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Me and my Fiance met of all places on Twitter. He's a hockey fanatic like me. He started following my tweets. And we got to talking. a little over a month later he asked me out, 11 months later, we were engaged. 2 months after that he moved in with me. We're planning our wedding as we speak. I was single for a year and a half. I left a terrible 10 year relationship with my ex and I had pretty much given up on dating when I met him. He's is SO perfect for me.
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see a lot of people meeting online, it's not so much of a taboo anymore, heres my list anyway though theres no happy endling lol

BF1: Yahoo chat - he was going through a rough time I decided to help we were together 8 wonderful months and 3 traumatising years (including a year of stalking at the end on his part)

BF2: POF he was out of my league but we made it a year before he told me he didn't love me anymore

BF3: I thought this one was a keep he was on POF too, not a great looker but we totally clicked, nearly a year later he screwed some ugly tramp with god knows how many STD's and now I'm single AGAIN
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I met my husband in an online game called Acrophobia about 13 years ago. We were just friendly, no love interest...

The game died after a year or so and came back 7 years later. I went into the game one day, and he was there. I remembered his user name so we started talking.

After a few weeks of talking I invited him to Toronto for his birthday (he lived in England). He booked his trip for March 8th (this was in August) and we started talking more often on the phone, then it became daily and then I was hooked.

I decided I couldn't wait until March to see him so I booked a trip in October to England for New Year's. A couple weeks later, he decided he couldn't wait that long, so he booked a trip for November.

We spent 3 weeks together in total between Toronto and London. Our wedding day was March 10, two days after the trip he originally booked :)

We've been happily married 5.5 years.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    High school. A friend of mine liked him and I had no idea who he was and started talking to him on MSN Messenger to try and convince him to ask out my friend and well.... that's that. That was 12 years ago! <3 And we've been married for 5.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options

i had to read this twice - too funny!!!!
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Met my husband through mutual friends of ours. We have been through alot, we both lost our mom's in the first year of our marriage. We have 3 beautiful kiddos and 2 multi state moves under our belts. LOL. We have been married for 13 years.
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was a manager at Arby's. There was one of those car washes next door, the type where the employees wash the customers car, detail, everything. The manager over there showed up one day while I was making a shake for another customer. My GM said, "Hi, Josh. How are you today?" He said, "I'm good, you?" I was completely done with men at that point, but for some reason, his voice made me turn my head to look and he was standing there staring at me. I turned back around really quick, because I knew I had just started turning bright red. Finally about 10 seconds later my GM said, "So are you going to order today or just stand there?" ha-ha. Yep. He said, "OH. Yeah I'm going to order!" He ordered his food and ran out of the restaurant. He started coming in practically every day after that. I would casually talk to him like I did with everyone else. One of my off days, I got dressed up, left my girls with a sitter, and showed up to get my car detailed. Instead of going up to the main desk, I walked up to him. My face blood red, I asked him how much it would cost me. He said that since I was a manager I got my car detailed for free, because we always gave their employees a cup to come in and get drinks throughout the day. Then, he said he would wash my car. I told him thanks and ran over to my job to hide. Lol. My GM kept yelling at me to get out of her store until I went to talk to him, so while he was working on my windows, I went over and told him my boss wouldn't let me stay in the store. I apologized for my mess in my car, and he told me he had seen much worse. He said he would be done with it in about 10 minutes. I said okay, and ran back over to my job again lol. My boss forgot to tell me we were supposed to tip the workers for doing our cars, so I got my car and ran to the bank. Usually they only get tipped between 2 and 5 dollars. I pulled out 10 bucks and went back to the car wash. I went into the store and asked for him and half of the guys there ran out of the room to go get him! He came back out, I thanked him for dealing with my car and handed him the 10 bucks and ran out of the building. I looked when I went to drive away, and him and the other manage were high fiving each other haha.

The next time I worked, we were dead and he came in. I asked if he was getting his usual, and he said no. He wanted me to make him a shake, and "a roast beef... ummm. with your number please?" lol. I looked at him and smiled. I said I will get your food right now! I walked away, turned back around and said "you do realize that I have kids right?" "Yes, I cleaned your car, remember?" haha. I went back wrote down my number, and hid the number behind his cup in my hand. When I went to give him his food, still hiding the number, he looked depressed lol. So i dropped my number onto his tray and told him to enjoy his drink and sandwich and the rest of his day.

We have been practically inseperable since that day. We now not only have my two girls, but a boy who will be 3 months old on the 9th of this month. We are married too!

I never thought I would get that fairy tale moment, let alone in a restaurant, but hey my story is pretty dang romantic!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    No need to look any further... you can have mine. I am due for a replacement anyway.

:laugh:

this is funny!
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I was a manager at Arby's. There was one of those car washes next door, the type where the employees wash the customers car, detail, everything. The manager over there showed up one day while I was making a shake for another customer. My GM said, "Hi, Josh. How are you today?" He said, "I'm good, you?" I was completely done with men at that point, but for some reason, his voice made me turn my head to look and he was standing there staring at me. I turned back around really quick, because I knew I had just started turning bright red. Finally about 10 seconds later my GM said, "So are you going to order today or just stand there?" ha-ha. Yep. He said, "OH. Yeah I'm going to order!" He ordered his food and ran out of the restaurant. He started coming in practically every day after that. I would casually talk to him like I did with everyone else. One of my off days, I got dressed up, left my girls with a sitter, and showed up to get my car detailed. Instead of going up to the main desk, I walked up to him. My face blood red, I asked him how much it would cost me. He said that since I was a manager I got my car detailed for free, because we always gave their employees a cup to come in and get drinks throughout the day. Then, he said he would wash my car. I told him thanks and ran over to my job to hide. Lol. My GM kept yelling at me to get out of her store until I went to talk to him, so while he was working on my windows, I went over and told him my boss wouldn't let me stay in the store. I apologized for my mess in my car, and he told me he had seen much worse. He said he would be done with it in about 10 minutes. I said okay, and ran back over to my job again lol. My boss forgot to tell me we were supposed to tip the workers for doing our cars, so I got my car and ran to the bank. Usually they only get tipped between 2 and 5 dollars. I pulled out 10 bucks and went back to the car wash. I went into the store and asked for him and half of the guys there ran out of the room to go get him! He came back out, I thanked him for dealing with my car and handed him the 10 bucks and ran out of the building. I looked when I went to drive away, and him and the other manage were high fiving each other haha.

The next time I worked, we were dead and he came in. I asked if he was getting his usual, and he said no. He wanted me to make him a shake, and "a roast beef... ummm. with your number please?" lol. I looked at him and smiled. I said I will get your food right now! I walked away, turned back around and said "you do realize that I have kids right?" "Yes, I cleaned your car, remember?" haha. I went back wrote down my number, and hid the number behind his cup in my hand. When I went to give him his food, still hiding the number, he looked depressed lol. So i dropped my number onto his tray and told him to enjoy his drink and sandwich and the rest of his day.

We have been practically inseperable since that day. We now not only have my two girls, but a boy who will be 3 months old on the 9th of this month. We are married too!

I never thought I would get that fairy tale moment, let alone in a restaurant, but hey my story is pretty dang romantic!

Wow!! That is awesome!! sounds more romantic then my 21st birthday for a girl friend and my 18th party, drunk of my *kitten* first meeting with my hubs. lol
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    Options
    I know! Im, an arbys princess haha
  • AnnaMGP
    AnnaMGP Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My husband and I officially met junior year in highschool at a friends pool party(We had a class together the year before but I thought he was really strange so I stayed away from him). He asked me to prom which was 2 weeks away and that our first date. We have now been married 171/2 years and have 2 kids.
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I met my husband when I was 20 years old in my Junior year of college in 2002. We were taking an Ornithology class together. I asked him if he would like to study with me. We started dating. It took me a few months to figure out he'd lied about his age. He was 30 years old though he told me he was 26. He was afraid I wouldn't date him. In January of 2003 he asked me to marry him. In February we found out we were expecting our first baby. We've been married almost 10 years now and we have four little girls. We have had our ups and downs but we're making it.
  • guapogringo
    Options

SSSSSSSsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

SSSSSSSsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We were working at the same company, a girl hooked us up and ever since then It's been History.. Ha.. I tell you what, that place is made for people to hook up and get married, everyone I know has met there and got married. CrAzY!! :)