No More Excuses - Week 10

Options
weightchart9-1.jpg

Together Jack, Ann, Tammy and I have lost 38.5 pounds. We are awesome, we rock and we will succeed!!!!

A call out to the rest of our team, come back, come back wherever you are!!!!!!!!

Editted to add: Angel's weight.

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart Amanda. It looks great. We seem to be shrinking in more than just pounds but that is okay. Where there is one other person there is a support group!! Have a good night all. Have to type til about midnight. Will check in with you tomorrow.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart Amanda. It looks great. We seem to be shrinking in more than just pounds but that is okay. Where there is one other person there is a support group!! Have a good night all. Have to type til about midnight. Will check in with you tomorrow.

Thanks Tammy! You are right with just one person you can have support. We are doing good and if anybody comes back or more want to join that would be great!

Here is to a great week! :drinker:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone, tomorrow is our 13th wedding anniversary, we are going celebrate by going out to lunch to a place that has the best Chicken Caesar Salads. The evening is too busy with kid activities, so we have to celebrate during lunch.

I had a lot of my favorite foods last week but still ended the week at an all time low, so for th at I am happy.

This week I am going to set a weight loss goal of 3.5 pounds, and my exercise goal is to run 10 miles over 3 runs. (did 8 last week)
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Okay, I think we need a challenge, anybody else with me. I know I drink my water daily and then some and I have went 5 days with no sweets or desserts. My challenge this week will be to exercise and burn 3500 calories this week. That would be a pound of fat gone with exercising. This will super challenge me, but I am up to the task! :smile:

What is your personal challenge this week?
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I would have to burn about 500 more calories than I did this week, and this week was one of my biggest.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Great job everyone, tomorrow is our 13th wedding anniversary, we are going celebrate by going out to lunch to a place that has the best Chicken Caesar Salads. The evening is too busy with kid activities, so we have to celebrate during lunch.

I had a lot of my favorite foods last week but still ended the week at an all time low, so for th at I am happy.

This week I am going to set a weight loss goal of 3.5 pounds, and my exercise goal is to run 10 miles over 3 runs. (did 8 last week)

Jack you inspire me so much. Thanks! Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. Dh and I celebrated 13 years last November.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I'm in, I would have to burn about 500 more calories than I did this week, and this week was one of my biggest.

Oh cool, glad to know I have a buddy doing this with me. :smile:
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hey guys...Taking a break from typing so my brain can rest a little. I'm in on the challenge. Can I count today's calories burned at the gym? That would give me 600 to start the week out. My personal challenge this week is to keep drinking my water and increase a little each day. I am now up to about 48 ounces a day from 0 ounces a day so I am pretty proud of that. I don't like water usually so I have been drinking 16 ounces with each meal instead of my usual tea. I also drink some after my workouts.

Jack...Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. My husband and I do the same thing. We usually take a Friday while the kids are in school and we are both off work and go to our favorite inn/restaurant and go for a hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I hope you have a great time!
  • amaline
    amaline Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm still in the group!! Just a little absent lately but I still luv you guys!

I really like the idea of your challenge Amanda but I am not sure I am up for it this week. I am going to try a run tonight and see how I go. My personal challenge this week is to complete 3 runs and 2 Pilates sessions.

Amy

PS Happy Anniversary Jack!
  • tamelab
    Options

I really like the idea of your challenge Amanda but I am not sure I am up for it this week. I am going to try a run tonight and see how I go. My personal challenge this week is to complete 3 runs and 2 Pilates sessions.

Amy

Glad you are feeling a little better. Try to take it easy on yourself until you are fully recovered. That is hard for me too. I always want to get back to my routine right away and don't always give myself time to mend.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi all!!!!!! Amanda the chart looks great and while I didn't get back to you in time I agree that if you haven't heard from someone in a while to leave them off until they get back involved.

Tammy great job on the workout today.

Jack...Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. Have a wonderful time.

Amaline...I am so glad you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all.

I am up to the challenge....Not sure if I can do that many calorie burn but hey....I'm willing to give it the old college try. I only burned a little over 125 I think today on the wii cause I was to involved in other things. So not off to as good a start as some of you but will catch up soon!!!!

Glad we have each other and together we can do this!!!

Talk to everyone in the morning.

Ann
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I'm back, I missed you guys and I have not been gone long at all. I decided to drop some of my other groups and come back to this one.

Personal Challenges: make it all week without going over on my calories, drink my water and do my exercise, now I don't know if I can make it to burn 3500 calories a week but I will try to.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Forgot to post my personal challenges...

3500 calorie burn
    No sweets (chocolate or cookies or cake)
    64 oz of water a day......I think I do about 48 - 56 now so that is about another glass

Night all
  • tamelab
    Options
    I'm back, I missed you guys and I have not been gone long at all. I decided to drop some of my other groups and come back to this one.

Personal Challenges: make it all week without going over on my calories, drink my water and do my exercise, now I don't know if I can make it to burn 3500 calories a week but I will try to.

Glad you are back!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hey guys...Taking a break from typing so my brain can rest a little. I'm in on the challenge. Can I count today's calories burned at the gym? That would give me 600 to start the week out. My personal challenge this week is to keep drinking my water and increase a little each day. I am now up to about 48 ounces a day from 0 ounces a day so I am pretty proud of that. I don't like water usually so I have been drinking 16 ounces with each meal instead of my usual tea. I also drink some after my workouts.

Jack...Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. My husband and I do the same thing. We usually take a Friday while the kids are in school and we are both off work and go to our favorite inn/restaurant and go for a hike on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I hope you have a great time!

Of course count the calories from the gym today. I am trying my dangest to get my 500 calories in today as I didn't do any exercise except play the Wii. I am up to 336 calories and have to keep moving, if I am going to do this. My legs are killing me, I took some pain meds before I started and I will keep moving. I will do this!!!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options

Amy

Amy, hi!!! Please take it easy until you feel better. Glad you are back!! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

Glad you are back!!

thanks
  • AmandaJ
    Options

Laura, glad you came back too. It is easy to get on the internet and let us suck it in, at least for me. Good luck on your challenges!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Everyone has done so well!!!

Am I right in thinking that I need to have my weight emailed in on Sunday Morning then? I just did my weigh in a little while ago after my "last chance workout" lol Should I just not email my weight this week and wait til next Sunday morning?
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Everyone has done so well!!!

Am I right in thinking that I need to have my weight emailed in on Sunday Morning then? I just did my weigh in a little while ago after my "last chance workout" lol Should I just not email my weight this week and wait til next Sunday morning?

I would truly appreciate it if you would send it to me on Sunday morning but if you send it to me now, I will be happy to post it on there! :smile: