Has "Aunt Flo" stopped visiting anyone else???

Options
1235»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being 103 and 5' tall, people.

That being said, the OP should be calling her doctor, not laughing it up on MFP and asking advice here.

No one new how tall she was until her last post. And she isn't having a period. That usually indicates a health problem, often that a woman is underweight.
  • superfly33
    Options
    Ok everyone, I am only 5 foot tall. I weigh 103 pds. I don't want to get pregnant and I eat back my exercise calories and thats quite a bit of food. So, that being said, I'm not doing a low-calorie thing. I just watch what I eat, nothing fried in fats, no more "junk" and lots of fresh fruit. I eat only baked chicken and turkey, ground beef as lean as I can get it, I don't eat out often, and I exercise quite a bit everyday. No period to me is a good thing. :wink:

I too am petite. I am 4'10' and I weigh 108. I think I follow basically the same diet as you and I am half marathon training. I think it may not be fat loss induce but maybe something else going on. May not be serious but definately should have it checked out. Especially if you were pretty regular before it stopped.
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments. :smile: