The Official I cannot sleep tonight club

Options
zachatta
zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
Yep only going on tonight people. It is official.

If you can't sleep, or if you are up for any reason at all post here.

I wanna see random gifs, random stories about nothing, what you wish you would have done 10 years ago,
life stories believable or not, you can even lie to my face i won't tell anyone.

It is only going tonight so exclusive membership.

I will go first on pointless things to say:

I hate fabric stores, with a burning passion. Their obnoxious smell, the amount of people buying annoying and useless arts and crafts crap. If I had to choose one place to imprison some of the worst criminals to date, it would be a highly policed Fabric Store. I get nightmares thinking about the amount of popsicles children in sweatshops must have been forced to eat when i see the dollar package of useless popsicle sticks.

And again i must stress the god awful smell. Who thought this kind of store would be a good idea. Joanne's Fabrics if i had one wish it would be to watch you go out of business.

Replies

• zachatta
    Options
    That feel when no one shares your burning hatred for Fabric stores...
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I got to work on a project, but alas my mind is elsewhere. Taking a break.

kD13E.jpg
  • zachatta
    Options
    Your mind is safe here in nonsense land.

I guess everyone else is too good to post random nothings.

Probably sitting around contemplating their next workout or cheat meal.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Hahah or just so deep into zombie mode there's just no thought process at all :p
  • GaryRuiz2
    Options
    Andy Griffith here
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    are u all the only one up in the household?????? just me and SNICKERS THE CAT UP.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i hate people that put their xmas lights up and leave them on the whole year, crazy!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i agree with kangaroo.. f that! lol watching mentalist and painting nails redskins colors.. u??
  • zachatta
    Options
    are u all the only one up in the household?????? just me and SNICKERS THE CAT UP.

Snickers the cat huh, let us be honest you were about ready to have a cheat meal, and instead you bought a cat.

You of course named him snickers because that is all you could think about.

Don't feel bad, i have a dog named Nacho Cheese Doritos.
  • zachatta
    Options
    i hate people that put their xmas lights up and leave them on the whole year, crazy!

Just unplug them what is the problem?
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    what card game u playing? me and my friends made up UnoAsshole, **** is fuuuun!
  • Moniluvluvs2run
    Moniluvluvs2run Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes... Everyone else is snoring...

I have lots of pet peeves..
    -Squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle.. REALLY!!!
    -The saying Plain and Simple.. If it is then why are we discussing it...
    -Smacking gum/Chewing with mouth open... Shut for freaking mouth.. No one wants to feel as though their standing/sitting next to a cow
    -Grown folks using thier hands to eat food that you clearly need utensils for Ie, Mac n cheese, rice, jello...
    -Finding hair in your food at a resturant and them they offer to make in over for you... Hell no. I will go home and eat thank you...

Thats just a few.. What are your pet peeves?
  • zachatta
    Options
    Yes... Everyone else is snoring...

I have lots of pet peeves..
    -Squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle.. REALLY!!!
    -The saying Plain and Simple.. If it is then why are we discussing it...
    -Smacking gum/Chewing with mouth open... Shut for freaking mouth.. No one wants to feel as though their standing/sitting next to a cow
    -Grown folks using thier hands to eat food that you clearly need utensils for Ie, Mac n cheese, rice, jello...
    -Finding hair in your food at a resturant and them they offer to make in over for you... Hell no. I will go home and eat thank you...

Thats just a few.. What are your pet peeves?

Oh my lord yes,

Just a few to start us off

I hate open doors, do not ask me why but when I see a door open pointlessly I must go shut it.

I also hate it when people misspell loose, or lose.

I will LOSE this game.

My shoes feel LOOSE.

I rage when i see things like this:
    I want to meet a real life LOOSER?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options
    tumblr_maixxcTQoK1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • zachatta
    Options
    tumblr_maixxcTQoK1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I can't think of any cool gifs off the top of my head but that made me laugh.

And as for everyone else I guess you are too good for a pointless thread.
  • ReneaPanzer
    ReneaPanzer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not much on pointless stuff tonight...am stuck at work and am exhausted...had plenty of energy when I walked in but 7 hrs later and ran since got here...no more energy!! 5 more hours to go too!!!

just sitting here taking a MUCH needed rest break to get brain going again to finish shift....

also trying to ignore the snacks calling my name!!!
  • zachatta
    Options
    Not much on pointless stuff tonight...am stuck at work and am exhausted...had plenty of energy when I walked in but 7 hrs later and ran since got here...no more energy!! 5 more hours to go too!!!

just sitting here taking a MUCH needed rest break to get brain going again to finish shift....

also trying to ignore the snacks calling my name!!!

I actually cannot keep snacks at my apartment, because I can't eat little snacks, i eat them all.

It literally contains my meals. Hurray for my lack of self control!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    Options
    Being random is what I'm all about.

gifs_023.gif?w=250&h=265

daily-gifdump-219-12.gif

Getting up in ~6.5 hours.
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    Yup. I'm up too.

And I'm starving. My stomach feels like it's eating itself from the inside out. But Wednesdays are my weigh in days, so I don't want to have a late night snack and sabotage my weigh in. But i'm hungry, my stomach feels like it's eating itself. If i would just go to sleep, then I wont be thinking about it. But i can't sleep because I'm hungry, my stomach feels like it's eating itself. . . . . #randomthoughtsbysara
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    That feel when no one shares your burning hatred for Fabric stores...

I worked at a fabric store in high school. Wow, it was BORING. I also realized that 99% of the customers were women and I was man-crazy, so I quit and went to work at the local hardware store. Ah...men!