The Official I cannot sleep tonight club

Options

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Truth is in a few hours when I get to work I will be busting a nurse for diverting narcotis from patients... I hate having to do that.. We will offer to send her to rehab. If she's smart she will do it then she won't lose her job..

Wow, that is tv show drama potential!

People do some crazy things huh!
  • cblevitron
    Options
    I'm too excited about grocery shopping to sleep. :(
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hmm can't sleep cus I couldn't exercize and now am wound up beyond belief :)

My teanage daugther is getting her permit this weekend - maybe that's really why I can't sleep....

Random thoughts: So long, and thanks for all the fish : cuties are 40 calories omg that stinks :( : Avengers is halarious
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

Couponer? Or newly discovered health food idea?
  • zachatta
    Options

LOL I get excited about grocery shopping too.

Those delicious snacks :(
  • zachatta
    Options

My teanage daugther is getting her permit this weekend - maybe that's really why I can't sleep....

Random thoughts: So long, and thanks for all the fish : cuties are 40 calories omg that stinks :( : Avengers is halarious

Oh lord teenage daughter driving.

Good luck. I remember driving as a teen myself. My poor poor 1994 Ford Tempo........
  • cblevitron
    Options

The latter! Portobello pizza. :) Lol. I always get excited about grocery shopping, though. I'm easy to please.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

Oh lord teenage daughter driving.

Good luck. I remember driving as a teen myself. My poor poor 1994 Ford Tempo........

Yes and we only own sticks...this will be...fun....

My parents thoughtfully got me a POS for my new car, knowing I'd drive with the sensibilities and emotions of any typical teanage girl!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options

The latter! Portobello pizza. :) Lol. I always get excited about grocery shopping, though. I'm easy to please.

Hmm you just made me attempt to project dreams of cheese into my future this evening :)
  • Moniluvluvs2run
    Moniluvluvs2run Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Truth is in a few hours when I get to work I will be busting a nurse for diverting narcotis from patients... I hate having to do that.. We will offer to send her to rehab. If she's smart she will do it then she won't lose her job..

You have no Idea... Stealing from cancer patients... Rumaging thru sharps containers.. all for a fix..
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only crazy one still on here....lol. I also hate people chewing with there mouth open or smacking there food
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Options
    I thought I was the only crazy one still on here....lol. I also hate people chewing with there mouth open or smacking there food

Me 3!!! I seriously hate it. I spent my time raising my kid not to do that and now she can't bring herself to date a guy she otherwise likes because of this problem...I'm not sure if I should be regretful or proud!
  • zachatta
    Options

You have no Idea... Stealing from cancer patients... Rumaging thru sharps containers.. all for a fix..

Sadly I have never had an addictive personality, I guess those closest thing I could relate, is MAYBE food?

I am not even that addictive to alcohol. So it is difficult for me to fathom their mind process.
  • zachatta
    Options

I am always crazy, and always online.

In fact I just dropped out of college so I can be a full time MFPer.
  • brandyss
    Options
    Me 3!!! I seriously hate it. I spent my time raising my kid not to do that and now she can't bring herself to date a guy she otherwise likes because of this problem...I'm not sure if I should be regretful or proud!
    [/quote]

Lol be proud
  • brandyss
    Options

I am always crazy, and always online.

In fact I just dropped out of college so I can be a full time MFPer.

Wow that's derivation...lol
  • brandyss
    Options
    Oops detication
  • zachatta
    Options
    Oops detication

Yep, forget school when I can log in my weight status.

I will tell you what though, Facebook stories copied and pasted here absolutely drives me nuts.

Keep facebook on facebook please!
  • Hichiko
    Hichiko Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching Paranormal Activity. Before the film, the master bedroom and computer room doors had been shut. I leave my room after finishing the film to get some water and suddenly realize while crossing the hall that the doors leading to those back rooms are now wide open.

I just woke up my roommate, -just- to make sure that she was the one that opened them.
    We're now both awake.

(I suck.)
  • AlissaFL
    AlissaFL Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Up for no reason. Getting up *officially* in an hour to go workout. Only one up and I think the dog is on my bed.

Hate waking up angry. Instead of having a nightmare, I dream of some person from my past and I'm having a fight with that person. Could be anyone. Usually someone I don't like who I haven't seen in years, so I'm all angry and confused about why my mind wanted to pull that person from the past out tonight. Nothing like being irritable for no good reason...my husband loves it ; )