Are men wired to cheat...?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Being "wired to cheat" and actually cheating are two different things. I think that males do have natual instincts to stick our thingy into holes when prime opportunity arises, but being human we have a choice on how to respond to these urges.

I do a lot of horrible things, but cheating is not one of them. If I don't want to be monogamous, I don't enter a relationship.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That your aware of.JK
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    NO, we are not. Most of us are wired to want one, and only one significant other in our life. The odd one, is not like that, but not the majority. The shoe fits on both sides. I'm sure any man that has had a woman cheat on him might ask the same thing. But I think the answer is we are all wired differently, but we should not all be branded as such.
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My mom and dad are about to celebrate their 25th anniversary and had been together 3 years before they got married. My dad has never cheated on my mom and my mom has never cheated on my dad because they both know it would be unacceptable. A good man ( or woman) won't cheat on you because you will be more than enough for them,

*this*
    *like*
  • AlissaFL
    AlissaFL Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No, men are not wired to cheat. Although that stereo-type may apply to some men, it doesn't apply to all. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to identify the men that don't fit that stereo-type. Good luck.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    not all men just the immature douchey ones :flowerforyou:

I don't feel immature or douchey

I tell a woman I like multi partners
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Just curious. I think it's a cop out, but I also know some with this excuse every day!

I guess one could make an arguement that based on the actions of other male mammal species that we're not wired to be monogamous. Honestly I think if a man cheats (coming from a man who has) they're honestly just not happy in their current relationship and maybe even a little insecure with theirself.