Are men wired to cheat...?

Options
juicy011
juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
Just curious. I think it's a cop out, but I also know some with this excuse every day!

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    No. They aren't. Cheating is a choice regardless of your scientific naughty bits.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    **bangs head on the desk**
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Never heard that one, actually...men are no more wired to cheat than women....depends on the person, not the gender
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    No
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    No... There are good guys out there.... I had one of them... For 13 years.... Unfortunately his personality and some other things took away his mindset and he lost himself :-(
  • SammiAngel
    Options
    I don't think anyone's "wired" to cheat. Some people, men or women, have made cheating into a habit. Overall though its a self control issue I think.
  • juicy011
    Options
    Never heard that one, actually...men are no more wired to cheat than women....depends on the person, not the gender

Yeah, but men seem to use this excuse more....
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sweeping generalizations make me stabby.
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    temporary-2.jpg
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HELLS TO THE NO!!! And I am sick of them using this excuse! If men are wired to cheat....then we (women) should be wired to WOOP THIER A** when they get caught!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I know more faithful men than women.... I need better friends!
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Probably. I've seen a lot of studies that state the male of nearly every species is driven to mate with as many females as possible (sounds like college lol). But as humans we do have the ability to make choices. And therein lies the conundrum.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I know more faithful men than women.... I need better friends!

this
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and never ever have I physically cheated. I have flirted and still do to this day. Wife still gets ticked off at me from time to time
  • juicy011
    Options
    HELLS TO THE NO!!! And I am sick of them using this excuse! If men are wired to cheat....then we (women) should be wired to WOOP THIER A** when they get caught!

lol :heart:
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    I wonder sometimes if the opposite sex is wired to make the other person feel the need cheat...lol
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    No morseo than women.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Basically we're animals. So men and women probably have a natural and biological wiring to do so. Most mammals aren't really "faithful" It's a choice.

It's a choice not enough people make.

You simply cannot though say it's only men.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    This is dumb.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    No more than women are wired to nag.