Are women wired to make sammiches?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I don't think so but I'm just wondering what you think?

I taught my daughter how to make really good sammiches "they're good girlfriend skills to have!"
    It's all about the stacking, meat/cheese/mayo/mustard ratio. the other additions also need to be appropriately sized and placed.
    I'm this anal about my hamburgers, too. hahaha

however, I didn't eat sammiches much before I met my husband, so... it took me a short while to figure it out right.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Are you for real? That's like saying a woman is genetically inclined to do dishes.

Sarcasm.jpg
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    If he's bringing home the bread, I'll make the sammich. I don't assure quality, however. If he's not bringing home the bread, he can make his own damn sammiches.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh because it's actually an ongoing joke in our house.

I think it was in a movie or something we watched and ever since then out of the blue we will be sitting there and he will say, "Hey Tiff, why would you be doing anything else when you could be making me a sandwich?" lol
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Not saying this happened to me or anything, but...

Guy says: Sweetie, make me a sammich pleaaaassee.

Girl says: OK. What do you want?

Guy says: I don't want to be any trouble. Just make me whatever you are having.

Girl considers long range implications of making a sammich at this critical junction of new relationship. Girl makes battlefield decision.

Girl brings back two of her "sammiches"- one for her and one for him - Lettuce wrapped around a couple of ounces of turkey with a few drops of Frank's hot sauce.

Guy laughs, says thank you, but he would like to teach her how to make an awesome sammich for a man. He walks toward the kitchen and the Girl looks at the audience and winks. Guy then makes sammiches while Girl sits at counter praising him for clever use of meat and cheese combo with pickles AND tomatoes and lettuce. He giggles like a 12 yr old and lets her squirt the mustard in a smiley face on the toasted bread. Girl is happy. Guy is happy.

Morale of story: Girls may be wired to make sammiches, but perhaps some mysteries should be left for future generations to consider...
    WINK WINK