Are women wired to make sammiches?

Options

Replies

• kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I wasn't born wired to make sandwiches, but my dad made sure I plenty of proper training starting around age 4.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I woke up one night in the kitchen making a sandwich, then this other time my husband woke up with a sandwich on his pillow....so yip I think we are :-)
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say yes! Every time the boyfriend comes over my first 2 questions are:

1. Do you want a beer?
    2. Do you want a sandwich?
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Women are wired to do EVERYTHING better than men. That should answer all incomming questions. ok, thread done!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Every time I see a house I wonder, "What is the kitchen like?"
    Every time I see a kitchen I wonder, "What kind of sandwich could I make?"

and every time my man comes home I say, "Would you like a sandwich or a steak?"

being a woman is fun. I love it.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    My wife knows how I like my sandwiched made better than I do.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'll make my man a sammich ANY DAY!!!! =D

I'll gladly prepare him food if he is hungry (Anything I make is 10x more likely to be healthy anyways!) heh
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I think they are.. i make a killer sammich. Oh and i love sex :wink: <---- Keeper :smokin:

You didn't offer a beer

But 2 out of 3 is not bad
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hell naw, that's what my man is for!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say yes! Every time the boyfriend comes over my first 2 questions are:

1. Do you want a beer?

Mines:
    1. Do you want a pepsi?
    2. Do you want a taco?
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I think so, since mine would make you happy cry.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Not this one... you can make your own dadgum sammich... :wink:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    sammiches

Term used in place of sandwiches by people lacking enough brain cells to fully process and comprehend the concept of sandwiches, or lacking enough teeth (or jawbone, tongue, etc.) to properly pronounce "sandwiches," or lacking the literacy required to have ever seen (and understood) the written word "sandwiches" and thus lacking the required knowledge to properly say and pronounce the word sandwiches. Sometimes this speech impediment can be caused by not having (lacking) had food in a long enough period of time to cause excessive hunger, starvation, malnutrition to such an extreme the subject can't physically think and speak properly, and is in such desperation as to be emotionally too excited at the prospect of being about to eat some sandwiches to slow down and properly say sandwiches, and just blurt out "gimme sum 'dem big- ole sammiches...

could you look up "uptight," too?

OoooH you got me there! I so wanted people to think I made that up. BTW Urban Dictionary gives me warm panties.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Women are wired to do EVERYTHING better than men. That should answer all incomming questions. ok, thread done!

Even peeing standing up?
  • LovelyLumos
    LovelyLumos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i eat way to many sandwiches but they are super yummy
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    earthtalkplasticwrap1.jpg

I'll make sammiches for a week if you promise to look at me like that everyday!:smokin:

He doesn't know it yet, but she's about to wrap that plastic around his head.

I had that same thought, lmao :D
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

1. Do you want a beer?

He can put a stop to that by marrying you. :devil: :bigsmile:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Only after we've given blow jobs.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am. And I make a damn good one too!

This.

And hell yeah, I make a mean Jerk Chicken Drumstick with Mango chutney and the best cookies you'll ever eat.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I am the worst cook in the world, my husband is on his own, if he wants a sammich, he needs to make himself something to eat or he can starve!