Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    sandwich.gif
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    No i dont make ´sammiches´ :grumble: :explode: , I can make a SANDWICH whenever I feel eating one tho.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    sammiches

Term used in place of sandwiches by people lacking enough brain cells to fully process and comprehend the concept of sandwiches, or lacking enough teeth (or jawbone, tongue, etc.) to properly pronounce "sandwiches," or lacking the literacy required to have ever seen (and understood) the written word "sandwiches" and thus lacking the required knowledge to properly say and pronounce the word sandwiches. Sometimes this speech impediment can be caused by not having (lacking) had food in a long enough period of time to cause excessive hunger, starvation, malnutrition to such an extreme the subject can't physically think and speak properly, and is in such desperation as to be emotionally too excited at the prospect of being about to eat some sandwiches to slow down and properly say sandwiches, and just blurt out "gimme sum 'dem big- ole sammiches...
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    they obviously arent wired for sex.......boom no i didnt

Perhaps it is not the wiring of the woman, rather the lack of the man.
    Boom, yes I did. :laugh:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options

You definitely need to meet new women.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Perhaps it is not the wiring of the woman, rather the lack of the man.
    Boom, yes I did. :laugh:

damn it
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was nine years old when my father told me I make better sammies than my mom did...one of the reasons I became a sou chef!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, and get on our knees when told to.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love sammiches! And I make a pretty mean one. Would you like a beer with that?

will you marry me?

As long as you don't mind me sitting on the couch with my own sammich and beer to watch the football game! :happy:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    that requires skill in the kitchen right?

:indifferent:

er no. my skills lie in others rooms,:tongue:
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    i make good grilled sandwhiches but my husband agrees my smoked dry rub ribs are the best...and no i dont cheat like ive seen on tv and put them in the oven...i rub them down in my home made dry rub let sit over night and then throw them in the smoker and patiently wait and baby them for up 6hrs..............IM SO HUNGRY NOW WHY DID I SAY ALL THAT
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    i mean, genetically we are at the perfect height to reach the kitchen counter so it's just in our biological make up to make sandwiches. there are studies, etc. etc.

I am actually too tall for sammiches, being taller than the average male at almost 6'. I make a mean risotto though, also anything with bacon, and am an excellent bar wench.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Only if you put them in a well lit, custom ordered kitchen that you paid for instead of investing in that obnoxious surround sound home theater system for your 50 inch LED Smart TV
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    earthtalkplasticwrap1.jpg

I'll make sammiches for a week if you promise to look at me like that everyday!:smokin:
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    sammiches

Term used in place of sandwiches by people lacking enough brain cells to fully process and comprehend the concept of sandwiches, or lacking enough teeth (or jawbone, tongue, etc.) to properly pronounce "sandwiches," or lacking the literacy required to have ever seen (and understood) the written word "sandwiches" and thus lacking the required knowledge to properly say and pronounce the word sandwiches. Sometimes this speech impediment can be caused by not having (lacking) had food in a long enough period of time to cause excessive hunger, starvation, malnutrition to such an extreme the subject can't physically think and speak properly, and is in such desperation as to be emotionally too excited at the prospect of being about to eat some sandwiches to slow down and properly say sandwiches, and just blurt out "gimme sum 'dem big- ole sammiches...

:laugh:
  • Julettashane
    Options
    Only if you put them in a well lit, custom ordered kitchen that you paid for instead of investing in that obnoxious surround sound home theater system for your 50 inch LED Smart TV

boom yes she did!! lol even though that tv sounds quiet nice...i want it
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    i make good grilled sandwhiches but my husband agrees my smoked dry rub ribs are the best...and no i dont cheat like ive seen on tv and put them in the oven...i rub them down in my home made dry rub let sit over night and then throw them in the smoker and patiently wait and baby them for up 6hrs..............IM SO HUNGRY NOW WHY DID I SAY ALL THAT

You and I would get along famously. I'm in love with my smoker.

Have you ever smoked bacon? I have a wonderful smoked sweet bacon recipe.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    36ckcy.jpg
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    i mean, genetically we are at the perfect height to reach the kitchen counter so it's just in our biological make up to make sandwiches. there are studies, etc. etc.

I am actually too tall for sammiches, being taller than the average male at almost 6'. I make a mean risotto though, also anything with bacon, and am an excellent bar wench.

You are just excellent in general. Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Beer too.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    sammiches

:laugh:

FANTASTIC!!!