Clearly you're fcuking the wrong women.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    71.jpg
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    i make good grilled sandwhiches but my husband agrees my smoked dry rub ribs are the best...and no i dont cheat like ive seen on tv and put them in the oven...i rub them down in my home made dry rub let sit over night and then throw them in the smoker and patiently wait and baby them for up 6hrs..............IM SO HUNGRY NOW WHY DID I SAY ALL THAT

You and I would get along famously. I'm in love with my smoker.

Have you ever smoked bacon? I have a wonderful smoked sweet bacon recipe.

NO I HAVENT BUT SMOKED BACON SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    you won't believe how good I am at sammiches
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    i make good grilled sandwhiches but my husband agrees my smoked dry rub ribs are the best...and no i dont cheat like ive seen on tv and put them in the oven...i rub them down in my home made dry rub let sit over night and then throw them in the smoker and patiently wait and baby them for up 6hrs..............IM SO HUNGRY NOW WHY DID I SAY ALL THAT

NO I HAVENT BUT SMOKED BACON SO WONDERFUL!!!

You just want to use thick cut bacon. Cut into 1/2 lb or so size groupings of bacon. Lightly coat with molasses and then coat with a little brown sugar. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours. Smoke on medium heat until done. It's amazing.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't think so but I'm just wondering what you think?
    Yes! Though not necessarily wired to share them. :wink: You have to be pretty darn awesome to get me to share my sammiches with you.
  • Julettashane
    Options

You just want to use thick cut bacon. Cut into 1/2 lb or so size groupings of bacon. Lightly coat with molasses and then coat with a little brown sugar. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours. Smoke on medium heat until done. It's amazing.

next time i use my smoker im so doing this... thank you for sharing
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    71.jpg

This.Freaking.Rocks.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    that requires skill in the kitchen right?

:indifferent:

er no. my skills lie in others rooms,:tongue:
    Please explain further...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

next time i use my smoker im so doing this... thank you for sharing

NP. BTW, here's a pic of a batch I did a while ago:

398781_10100890839916555_1110974810_n.jpg

AND, this bacon is amazing on sammiches (sorry for going offtopic OP).
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    they obviously arent wired for sex.......boom no i didnt

No you didn't. Do you know how many women are out here that are sexually deprived? (Me being one of them) It's not always the women that turn it down. My drive is pretty high, but my husbands, unfortunately, is pert near nonexistant.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    earthtalkplasticwrap1.jpg

I'll make sammiches for a week if you promise to look at me like that everyday!:smokin:

He doesn't know it yet, but she's about to wrap that plastic around his head.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I never make Sammiches... I do make a mean brisket though...
  • Julettashane
    Options
    398781_10100890839916555_1110974810_n.jpg

AND, this bacon is amazing on sammiches (sorry for going offtopic OP).
    [/quote]

OMGSH THAT LOOKS DEVINE :love: :love:
  • TDub83
    TDub83 Posts: 21
    Options
    I don't think so but I'm just wondering what you think?

^ this guy...this guy.

Someone has to start the slow clap.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    For myself yes
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    they obviously arent wired for sex.......boom no i didnt

You obviously have NOT met us Mountain time zone girls
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    sammiches

Term used in place of sandwiches by people lacking enough brain cells to fully process and comprehend the concept of sandwiches, or lacking enough teeth (or jawbone, tongue, etc.) to properly pronounce "sandwiches," or lacking the literacy required to have ever seen (and understood) the written word "sandwiches" and thus lacking the required knowledge to properly say and pronounce the word sandwiches. Sometimes this speech impediment can be caused by not having (lacking) had food in a long enough period of time to cause excessive hunger, starvation, malnutrition to such an extreme the subject can't physically think and speak properly, and is in such desperation as to be emotionally too excited at the prospect of being about to eat some sandwiches to slow down and properly say sandwiches, and just blurt out "gimme sum 'dem big- ole sammiches...

could you look up "uptight," too?
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    if it makes my man happy, then damn straight I am... What kind you thinking? Roast Beef, Ham, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato... Mustard...
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I think they are.. i make a killer sammich. Oh and i love sex :wink: <---- Keeper :smokin: