Why are you here if your not logging food ??

Options
BackTatJIM
BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
I see so many people on here that log on everyday, comment and talk about eating right, yet I check there diary's and they never log there food, but have it all set up like they planned on logging food.... Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal!

Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sorry bro! But I agree with you.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Sorry bro! But I agree with you.

whats the sorry for?
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    What's it to you? What is the impact on your life?
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

knew there would be some stupid responses ... anymore? XD
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    LOL why do you care so much what other people do.

Keep your mind focused on yourself, not what other people are doing. It's none of your business why THEY'RE here.

(Btw- there, their, they're....they're all different.)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Oh, you're going to be a treat.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Meh... I like the other response better.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

It's not a stupid response at all.
    It doesn't affect you at all.

Some people are here for the social aspect, which is fine.
    Some people did log, got to their goal weight, now are quitting logging. That is fine as well
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

Im more so talking about the people who never log there food ;-) and sorry I am not concerned with proper grammar ........
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Your question is far more stupid than hers. Hers is spot on. Yours is arrogant and ignorant. Why do you care what people do with their MFP account?
  • valolerie
    valolerie Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I see so many people on here that log on everyday, comment and talk about eating right, yet I check there diary's and they never log there food, but have it all set up like they planned on logging food.... Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal!

I'm here simply to annoy you.

It's working!
  • rml_16
    Options

Im more so talking about the people who never log there food ;-) and sorry I am not concerned with proper grammar ........

I don't blame you. Proper grammar is so ten years ago. It's a useless skill to have.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Does my question even relate to any of you???? Or are you just as bored as I am ;-)

.. Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal! ... maybe you missed that part ;-)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Phillies 2013!!!!!!
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Phillies 2013!!!!!!

HAHAHA Would be nice! bout not looking to great huh?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

It's working!

You're awesome.:drinker:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

Two reasons

-I've done this long enough and eat the same foods enough that I know what I'm doing. If I log it or not I know where I'm at.

-Because I don't care what you think
  • rml_16
    Options

It's working!

I can't hear that enough.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

It's working!

I can't hear that enough.

Posts: 6,139 .. I can tell you like hearing it ;-) but nothing wrong with that, we are all awesome.... well i like to think that