Why are you here if your not logging food ??

Options

Replies

• Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    What's it to you? What is the impact on your life?

do you comment on every forum post

Do you follow her to every forum post? There's something deeper here...
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I logged everything I ate for like six months straight when I first started. When I first joined, I was fat and stupid, in the sense that I never thought about what I ate. Logging for the amount of time I did allowed me to see what I actually needed to fuel myself. It pointed out a lot of the problem habits I had and really opened my eyes on what I should be eating. Now I feel I have a solid handle on what I eat, how I exercise, and how to be a healthy individual. I am still here because I have met some awesome people, I still read things that are super informational and helpful, and I love seeing my friends reach their goals. Fitness is much more than simply logging down the foods you eat, it is a lifestyle and to me MFP is a website dedicated to the entire lifestyle.

BY FAR THE BEST ANSWER I GOT AND MORE OF WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR,,,,, but instead got all the women who just like to talk ;-)
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    what are those, size7's? if so I'm maaaad gettin' turned on right now \m/
    I am a 7! You should see my feet in stilettos.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I just come here for the awesome bbq sauce.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

With less than 800 posts....obviously I do.
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am here for Boobie Fridays.
    Why am I just hearing about this .
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Does my question even relate to any of you???? Or are you just as bored as I am ;-)

.. Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal! ... maybe you missed that part ;-)

Then how about creating a topic "Looking for dudes that log food regularly"

Would have been much more effective. :drinker:
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Some people are on MFP just to look at my feet and dream of sucking my toes. That's why they don't log. True story.

this just makes me not wanna eat :x ... yeah feet not my thing

But if you don't eat you won't have anything to log. And then you'll be one of those people you're talking about.

:wink:

Id log it as sick to my stomach and would be back on track tomorrow
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

thought so
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I wasn't logging for a while to see if I could be good and stay on track without having to use the calorie counting aspect. Now, eh....I just haven't been faithful to using it.
    I still log exercise bc I like to remember what I worked out this week and on what day, etc.
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is there a day of the week for every body part?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Does my question even relate to any of you???? Or are you just as bored as I am ;-)

.. Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal! ... maybe you missed that part ;-)

Then how about creating a topic "Looking for dudes that log food regularly"

Would have been much more effective. :drinker:

Yeah but less fun... :happy:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

Two reasons

-I've done this long enough and eat the same foods enough that I know what I'm doing. If I log it or not I know where I'm at.

-Because I don't care what you think

^ This!! There are many days when my diary is blank because it may look exactly like the day before or I have had those meals so many times that I know I am under or over my calories.

I'd rather spend that time conversing with my friends giving support or advice.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    I gave up logging. And posting shirtless pics. I kept getting in trouble. I never go to facebook. I like patti's feet.

Also I live for the all-too-rare indignant posts of people who get upset by these things.
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Exactly. I do not see why this affects you.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

thought so

I was wrong.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    what are those, size7's? if so I'm maaaad gettin' turned on right now \m/
    I am a 7! You should see my feet in stilettos.
    ok that's it, I'm totally losin it.....back in 5.... *storms out of the room* \m/
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The reason I'm not logging is that it was causing me to be obsessive...to the point where it was consuming my life and I felt like it was starting to bring back an old border-line eating disorder. Go back a month or 2 (or 3) in my diary and you'll see that I was eating extremely clean, very high protein, etc. I've lost "friends" on here because I've stopped logging my food. But I don't care about that. It's more important to ME that I don't bring back old bad habits. I'll eventually start logging again, but I don't know when that will be. My true friends here will stick with me through it.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I log mine in invisible ink...sorry:flowerforyou:

:heart: this!!!!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    ok that's it, I'm totally losin it.....back in 5.... *storms out of the room* \m/
    You'll need to log that as exercise because that's what you're here for. To log food and exercise only.