Why are you here if your not logging food ??

Options

Replies

• JLgettinghealthy
    JLgettinghealthy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

Two reasons

-I've done this long enough and eat the same foods enough that I know what I'm doing. If I log it or not I know where I'm at.

-Because I don't care what you think

awesome.
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm here to maintain my weight now that I've reached my weight-loss goal, and chat to the like-minded runners and others I've met on here...I don't log because I don't feel I need to, having maintained successfully for quite a few months now.

But sorry...no shirtless pics from me, I'm afraid!
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm on this fitness website to help me be more accountable for my fitness regimen. "Healthy" eating has been natural for me for nearly 15 years now and I feel I have been doing pretty good since I am not obese or even overweight.

Plus, I have this little roll that would be visible in my shirtless pics. Hence the need for workout motivation.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    <gets popcorn>
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Oh you couldn't be more wrong! Patti gets all the foot fetish dudes! Don'tcha Patti?

Some people are on MFP just to look at my feet and dream of sucking my toes. That's why they don't log. True story.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Oh you ladies hush! This isn't a contest and the guy seems to be doing more than alright himself.

But thanks.

But he said no one wants to see my feet!

Patti, I love your feet... and no I don't have a foot fetish... but I do love me some shoes!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Oh you couldn't be more wrong! Patti gets all the foot fetish dudes! Don'tcha Patti?

Some people are on MFP just to look at my feet and dream of sucking my toes. That's why they don't log. True story.

:drinker: :heart:
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options

this just makes me not wanna eat :x ... yeah feet not my thing
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I log mine in invisible ink...sorry:flowerforyou:
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Oh, you're going to be a treat.

Just make sure you log him! ;)
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I logged everything I ate for like six months straight when I first started. When I first joined, I was fat and stupid, in the sense that I never thought about what I ate. Logging for the amount of time I did allowed me to see what I actually needed to fuel myself. It pointed out a lot of the problem habits I had and really opened my eyes on what I should be eating. Now I feel I have a solid handle on what I eat, how I exercise, and how to be a healthy individual. I am still here because I have met some awesome people, I still read things that are super informational and helpful, and I love seeing my friends reach their goals. Fitness is much more than simply logging down the foods you eat, it is a lifestyle and to me MFP is a website dedicated to the entire lifestyle.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Body Improvements by Steve Troutman said “Some people stop after 2-4 weeks of consistent logging. Others continue forever. It’s a judgment call you’ll have to make”
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

In invisible ink.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

what are those, size7's? if so I'm maaaad gettin' turned on right now \m/
  • butterflyknife
    butterflyknife Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    test
  • Nieninque
    Options
    It's the same with the weight watchers group I went to. Some people just stopped logging food after they figured out what it was worth and how it affected their weight. Healthy diaries aren't always helpful either. I don't always eat the right choice but I still lose at a rather fast pace. I'm just here to support others.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I always log my exercise. As for the food, I completed my diaries for several weeks. Since I eat mostly the same things, I know when I'm okay or when I'm busting. I will fill it if I'm not sure.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    What's it to you? What is the impact on your life?

do you comment on every forum post
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

In invisible ink.

You're the bestest.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

this just makes me not wanna eat :x ... yeah feet not my thing

But if you don't eat you won't have anything to log. And then you'll be one of those people you're talking about.

:wink: