Fake Towing Shows... Why?

Options
123457»

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Way to burst my bubble people.
    Might as well treat today like one big Band-Aid...

- Santa is not real
    - The Easter Bunny is real, but he hates you and all those chocolates were really poop
    - The Mayan calendar doesn't predict *kitten*
    - Elvis is dead
    - Bin Ladin died 8 years ago
    - And, that "hot chick" you banged in college when you were reaaally drunk... was a dude, and the pictures will be on Facebook later today.

Now is the time to reflect, and let the healing begin. Except for the Facebook thing. That's probably gonna sting for a while.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Because they ran out of cupcake show ideas?
    I KNOW RIGHT?? Everything is now "wars." Cupcake Wars. Cake Wars. Whogivesacrap Wars. You know what's missing from all these shows??? F**king WAR!

When they start actually blowing up bakers and chefs with landmines and RPG's, call me.

im working on a show idea right now....let me get back to you.
    Me too... "Heart-Disease Wars." The contestants runaround for 60 minutes beating each other with bacon and summer sausage.

I think someone should make Honey Boo Boo's mom run around a few times .... :noway:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    This must be a younger-generational thing. Thank you girls for making realize I'm old.
    You're Welcome! :smile: Hehehe...

You're only as old as you feel.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    I think someone should make Honey Boo Boo's mom run around a few times .... :noway:
    The worst thing about those people... They are completely oblivious as to how terrible they are. They're not smart enough to know everyone in the world is in on the joke, but them.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    This must be a younger-generational thing. Thank you girls for making realize I'm old.
    You're Welcome! :smile: Hehehe...

You're only as old as you feel.
    482?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Do you physically feel 482, or mentally?

If that's the case, then yes, you might be a little bit old.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Do you physically feel 482, or mentally?

If that's the case, then yes, you might be a little bit old.
    Both. And all this time you're spending typing on the Internet-machine is time that could be better spent bringing me cases of Ensure and Bingo cards.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I mean if you are going to bash towing then you might want to start with original "reality" tv like wrestling... by the way went to high school with one of them also.

lol me too! I went to school with Windham and Taylor Rotunda, nephews of Bo Rotundo and sons of Mike Rotundo(a).

P.S. yes, there real last name is Rotunda. Their sister Mika is the sweetest person you'll ever meet, and Taylor is unbelievably nice! He once walked up to a kid, headbutted him, and walked away because he was bullying a mentally challenged kid. Right decision? No. Awesome? Yes.