Booby shots

Options

Replies

• belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is actually a conspiracy to get all you delightful ladies getting your jugs out in defiance.

damn it I fell for it!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    booby shots don't bother me. women who think they look good with that stupid duck face pose annoy the **** out of me.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.

Best of luck finding the same model with his shirt on: http://tinyurl.com/9xlo52o

I'm on a roll today

LOL Why isn't this an issue?
  • JOHNJMOYER
    Options
    Hahahahahaha!!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Guess the prudes come out on Sunday. :wink:
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    People realize that pictures of boobs account for approximately 97.4% of all internet content, right?

(the other 2.6% being pictures of cats)

Just sayin'...

tittycats.com

I'm just sayin'...

Win. :)
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    Speaking as someone who has boobies in their picture, I think there is nothing wrong with it. We should embrace our bodies, embrace what we love about ourselves. We shouldn't be ashamed or hide it because people think negatively about it. As long as the person isn't showing bare breasts, what's wrong with it?
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    People realize that pictures of boobs account for approximately 97.4% of all internet content, right?

(the other 2.6% being pictures of cats)

Just sayin'...

tittycats.com

I'm just sayin'...

Someone just got a new home page
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Because they want to?

It's a free world, people can chose whatever profile pic makes them feel happy.
    Says who? My full frontal pic got taken down :grumble:
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The title of this thread is misleading there are hardly any booby shots.....I am leaving.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    *sigh* If I wasn't already banned from posting pics I'd have my boobs as my avatar...my boobs are fantastic. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    *sigh* If I wasn't already banned from posting pics I'd have my boobs as my avatar...my boobs are fantastic. :bigsmile: :drinker:
    She speaks the truth...
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs..when I was young and insecure I would show my cleavage on myspace to get attention..what I loser..:P
    Now that I'm older and my self worth is better I dont feel the need to do that..I got other attributes besides my boobs.

But that's my story... ME.
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Don't Like Don't Look. Pretty Simple and very very political
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Here is a nice booby shot for you guys to enjoy! (and ladies)

2999845824_b059e9b7eb_z.jpg

My hubby had the best halloween costume idea eeeevverrrr
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs..when I was young and insecure I would show my cleavage on myspace to get attention..what I loser..:P
    Now that I'm older and my self worth is better I dont feel the need to do that..I got other attributes besides my boobs.

That picture of you doing lunges. THAT'S hot!
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm totally not offended by booby pictures. Just so we're all clear...
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options

That picture of you doing lunges. THAT'S hot!

eeeehhh...well that's not me... but working towards something like that ..:drinker:
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Here is a nice booby shot for you guys to enjoy! (and ladies)

2999845824_b059e9b7eb_z.jpg

My hubby had the best halloween costume idea eeeevverrrr

That's awesome. I'm going to a Halloween party and the host instructed me to 'wear something sexy.' I'm going to steal your idea. :)
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.

Best of luck finding the same model with his shirt on: http://tinyurl.com/9xlo52o

I'm on a roll today

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing. I mean, the lighting totally gives it away, LOL. Confirms my suspicion that most people here who represent their avatars as real pics are posting fake pics. It's super easy to do an image search using simple online tools.

Back on topic though, I have no problems if people want to use torso shots. They have worked hard (or in some cases, paid their surgeon lots of money) and if they are proud of their rack, physique, etc. and want to display it, I have no issue with it.
This discussion has been closed.