Booby shots

Options

Replies

• shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think you are reading too much into it.

It's just a profile pic on a fitness site.

Also

1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

HILAREOUS!!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    The good things is about boobs are they are such a source of sexual feeling, to look at and to touch...whether a little bit gone south or perky still.

Just enjoy your boobs, they are a natural part of your body, as is a thingymibob (willy wombat, penis lol)

Personally I think boobs are a lovely thing to look at and I get so jealous that mine have gone south a little.

You may not want to see them on profile pics, but they all exist, do we ban ankles and elbows???

They are only offensive if you get upset by a body or are under an age where it could be classed as `adult material`

eta does it really matter?
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

usually when people so angrily say that they don't give a ****, it's just the opposite.
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I can't fathom why people pass judgement on a small thumbnail photo of another person that your eyes may glance over for a second or two. It's the equivalent of reading a book and underlining all of the words that offend you, and missing the whole point of the story.

So glad we're pals :smile:
  • shellydd
    Options
    I'm offended by all the obese people who have pics of themselves up. This is a fitness website. Hide yourselves until you are beautiful. :indifferent:

LOL.....were the big kids mean to you as a child?? boohoo
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

usually when people so angrily say that they don't give a ****, it's just the opposite.

then you would be wrong
  • 4aFitTina
    Options

Hahaha! Wow!

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.

If you seriously stay away from the forums just so you can save yourself from possibly seeing someone's 1" thumbnail pic of cleavage, then maybe YOU are the shallow one. Grow up! This is the internet. I work hard at keeping my girls perky and I'm sure others work hard at it too. It's no different than being proud of toned thighs or a guy proud of his toned chest. We are all adults here, if you have a hard time focusing on just the forum topic due to 1" of boob, then perhaps you aren't mature enough for the internet. I love seeing everyone's pics and progress. Seeing great boobs makes me work on my chest exercises more just as seeing great abs pics makes me want to do crunches. Get off your prude high horse and stop whining.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.

No, no....you're good!

Why is a guy allowed to bare his chest, but not a woman?

Come on, do you really not know the answer to this question?

Men going shirtless is by public standards, acceptable, for woman it's not. Plus, I was admiring his abs, not chest. :P

In many cultures, it's perfectly acceptable for women to go around with out a shirt at places like the beach and other similar such places. I find Americans to be rather prudish most of the time.
    I have found that when the whole group is naked.. it equalizes everybody. It doesn't matter your size, how well you are (or aren't) endowed.. it's all about your personality, and should that matter? We have also noticed that people who don't join the nude crowd are rather shallow and superficial, which is kinda weird.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    i'm more of an *kitten* man myself.

I'll make sure I get my booty pic up for you. Then we'll make a thread about it. :heart:
  • shellydd
    Options
    this just makes me want to go out and do a boobie pic......
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    qm.gif
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    this just makes me want to go out and do a boobie pic......

ME TOO!!
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.
    NOOOOOOO! Don't you dare.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I only do it on Boobie Friday, its for kicks and I stay off the boards that day because of moderators.

I need attention, obviously
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

I'll make sure I get my booty pic up for you. Then we'll make a thread about it. :heart:

okay. i mean, we have to make a thread about it, right??
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options

Count me in as well.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Post em if ya got em. Cheers everyone.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of my boobs and I am not afraid to show them off.

Says the man with a back pic up.

Scaredy cat :)
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    jiJnn.jpg
This discussion has been closed.