Booby shots

Options
onlyrobey1
onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
I don't get why some woman on here take pictures of their tata's and use them as their profile picture. I get that you're proud of your body and the accomplishments you've made....I've lost 116 lbs, so I do get it, but what I don't get is why anyone would just want to be seen a body part. I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws. So is it just me that finds this weird and kind of crude?

Replies

• ReesesPuffs
    Options
    I automatically assume the people who do that to be pretty shallow personality and Intellectuality wise, I don't know why. Probably because it looks like the only way they can get attention is by drawing attention to their lady/man parts and not being smart, funny, witty etc.

This just applies to people blatenly showing off their bulges or their clevage only, stick to a dating site

mer
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Because they want to?

It's a free world, people can chose whatever profile pic makes them feel happy.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    you don't get why but she does. The End.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I think you are reading too much into it.

It's just a profile pic on a fitness site.

Also

1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
  • onlyrobey1
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Flaunt what you got. Especially if you dropped weight.

I don't see the problem with it.

I'm not a big fan of boobs either. It's really meh to me.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    1317674981439.jpg

Don't forget that the thumbnails centre on an image if an image isn't square. So what is really a full body shot showing head, torso and abdomen, ends up being a thumbnail just showing a torso.
  • onlyrobey1
    Options

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Hahaha! Wow!

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

I understand that everyone has different boundaries and yours are drawn differently than others, but the mentality is not really different.

I show my body because I get appreciated for it and it makes me feel good. It's really not that different when a woman shows hers even if, in either example, it may involve something viewed as sexual.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

BTW I dont give a rats *kitten* what people post im just saying
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I don't get why some woman on here take pictures of their tata's and use them as their profile picture. I get that you're proud of your body and the accomplishments you've made....I've lost 116 lbs, so I do get it, but what I don't get is why anyone would just want to be seen a body part. I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws. So is it just me that finds this weird and kind of crude?

you're wearing a sheer shirt that shows your bra, isn't that the same?
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    It's not just you. Besides, close ups of boobies or any other personal body part is "supposed' to be against MFP guidelines.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I don't get it either.... I want to see some booty hahaha
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Of all the things in the world to complain about, you're complaining about pictures of nice boobs. Really?

I mean, really?
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Well, I was thinking to myself about this and I thought how do breast shots show progress? I realized this: when you lose weight, a lot with come from your breasts ( at least in my case). Maybe they are just trying to show how their boobs are going to go from bulging out of their clothes to actually fitting into bras. With this assumption, I expect to see booby before and afters.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Especially if they have a big rack.
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i thought i was going to see boobs. lol!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I am PROUD of my "girls"....and I like to show it. I think you read too much ito it. People rotate pictures often to show the part they are proud of that day.

You don't have to get it...you don't have to look at them either if you don't want to...

Then again some people also like to remain anonymous (which is understandable as well)...it is all a preference.
This discussion has been closed.