Booby shots

Options

Replies

• GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Especially if they have a big rack.
    Make this man a moderator

LOL
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I hoped for booby's

Your wish is my command!

blue-footed-booby.jpg

HA!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I hoped for booby's

Your wish is my command!

blue-footed-booby.jpg

I think this is what we were all hoping to see when we opened this thread. I think the OP should get a strike for raising everyone's hopes with her salacious title and then leaving them hanging.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.

You're offended by boobs??

Hahaha! No! I Love boobs! Ha! Hmmm, I think what I'm trying to say, is I know I have personally worked really hard to accomplish my goals and I would like to be noticed for that as well, but I just feel that I don't want to be just noticed for my breasts...and I can't understand why anyone else would want to..I just feel as woman we can be smart, funny and strong and what does it show for us woman who want to be seen as all of those things when half of us is aching for attention by baring our breasts. I dont' even know if that makes sense
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Especially if they have a big rack.
    Make this man a moderator
    Does the job include reviewing and evaluating boob pictures?
    That's my job...as smutmaster
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    do I show too much boob in my pic?
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    I automatically assume the people who do that to be pretty shallow personality and Intellectuality wise, I don't know why. Probably because it looks like the only way they can get attention is by drawing attention to their lady/man parts and not being smart, funny, witty etc.

This just applies to people blatenly showing off their bulges or their clevage only, stick to a dating site

mer

You're right. I have no personality or intellect. But, hey, I can spell. :wink:

Nice edit. Just giving my first impressions thats all. Replying to someone with cleavege for a picture is like talking to a pair of tits and.. i.. got sidetracked.

Whats the topic?

(Besides your picture is nowhere remotely close to what I was referring too)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

PFFT ya!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

My dear Mag...I wish you would show MORE boobs in the picture... :bigsmile:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

I hoped for booby's

Your wish is my command!

blue-footed-booby.jpg

I think this is what we were all hoping to see when we opened this thread. I think the OP should get a strike for raising everyone's hopes with her salacious title and then leaving them hanging.

"leaving them hanging" - nice wordplay.
  • magj0y
    Options

My dear Mag...I wish you would show MORE boobs in the picture... :bigsmile:

You're sweet! I don't have many shirts that give me much cleavage, I'm not very big there. My @ss totally makes up for it, haha
  • onlyrobey1
    Options

I don't think so...do you? You're wearing a pretty dress with a pretty smile on your face. What's wrong with that?
  • sjohnny
    Options

I'm unfamiliar with this term.... too much boob? what does this mean?
  • magj0y
    Options

I don't think so...do you? You're wearing a pretty dress with a pretty smile on your face. What's wrong with that?

It's a very low cut top...
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I don't get it. I see this site as a way to "show off" your weight loss, muscles, gym progress etc but you didn't earn those boobs by losing weight or going to the gym...so showing them off seems kind of stupid. I have small B cups but men never seem to mind much I mean big boobs are fun but when you get down to it if you manage to get a girls clothes off you probably aren't that upset about the lack of huge breasts and besides I have other attributes that I've EARNED that men (and women) seem to notice and that I feel more proud of since hard work/dedication led to those results. Sorry God didn't give me giant breasts & yes my 17 year old sister has bigger boobs then me but I am far for from looking per-pubsent looking but I can't earn bigger boobs at the gym.I used to be upset that I didn't have bigger boobs but now I honestly don't care. I'd rather have nice legs and a "tight" a**, still working for it but when and if I get them I will be a hell of a lot prouder of that then I ever would be as having double D's and if I take a 2nd glance at a girl it's for THOSE attributes or a six pack or nice arms or back, not the size of their boobs.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    "leaving them hanging" - nice wordplay.

I liked it
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Good Lord they are just boobs, everyone has them and everyone knows what they look like. They are nothing special. If you want to show them I don't care. I don't have to look if I don't want to. What I find crappy is those who feel the need to turn those people in for showing off their assets. I find it childish and spiteful.
  • onlyrobey1
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

Exactly!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I can understand it. I disagree with people who say that chests and breasts aren't affected by weight loss. Many people (of all genders) are happy with the changes weight loss makes on these areas of their bodies. I actually have kind of a strange belief that may be wishful thinking that the more desensitized people get to seeing breasts, the less they'll be seen as magical, somewhat dirty entities that should remain covered. I think that view of breasts holds women back and gives little girls body image issues when they begin developing, because all of a sudden they get judged on the size and shape of their breasts and also contributes to sexual harassment because women have more visible "sexualized" body parts whether they are covering them up or not. Maybe breasts being more commonplace and normal would reduce that. So for that reason, I'm actually all for it. :heart:

There's a funny picture of a topless man with "man breasts" looking at a topless woman with an identical torso saying, "That's obscene! put a shirt on!"
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Unless a boob slapped you on the face when you were a kid and you have a trauma because of it, I don't think seeing a cleavage is such a big deal.

Boobs are friendly, say no to boobiephobia.
This discussion has been closed.