Booby shots

Options

Replies

• belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

SOOOooooo SO not true! When my pecs were bigger, my cleavage was MUCH nicer and my boobs were also higher. When my pecs are in good shape, the girls are perkier.

True but like I said not really an accomplishment and again I really dont care what people post I was just simply stating my opinion. I have big boobs so I dont see it as anything to be particularly proud of I didnt do anything to get them I was blessed with them. That being said I would never show them, just not my style :)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.

:sad:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Candles on the back of the toilet could be dangerous. And I love the Aveeno moisturizer. Or is that the face wash in your pic?
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

I'll never stop seeing boobs as magical. I don't think they should remain covered.

:laugh:

I knew a guy would take that from that post! :flowerforyou:

Ok, they can remain magical. But I think taking away some of the mystery would make women and young girls feel more comfortable and normal. In my view, it's a terrible thing that so many young girls feel ashamed or self-conscious of developing body parts that their bodies are designed to produce. Breasts should be another normal part of the female body, however they develop. And those body parts should not be license for anyone and their mother (literally, some young girls develop and find their breasts to be open field for commenting by everyone from grandma to pops to the random store clerk) to speak freely about. People don't tend to go around commenting on other peoples' arms or feet, but they feel like they can about a girl's breasts.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

BTW I dont give a rats *kitten* what people post im just saying

I'm 48 and because I've been physically active most of my life, the girls are not down to my navel. I am damn proud of that and will sometimes show that off on Boobie Friday.

One last thing. I manage a dress shop and all day long I hear women moan and groan and insult their own bodies. My *kitten* is too big, my stomach is disgusting. That is incredibly sad. I for one am happy when women actually like their body or parts of it. It's called pride not shallowness.

Thanks for that thoughtful intelligent reply...and to those of you who have made me laugh with your replies.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

SOOOooooo SO not true! When my pecs were bigger, my cleavage was MUCH nicer and my boobs were also higher. When my pecs are in good shape, the girls are perkier.

True but like I said not really an accomplishment and again I really dont care what people post I was just simply stating my opinion. I have big boobs so I dont see it as anything to be particularly proud of I didnt do anything to get them I was blessed with them. That being said I would never show them, just not my style :)
    To have nice pecs/abs that keep your cleavage looking nice?

Not everyone thinks the way you do and I think it's up to each individual to post whatever avatar they wish with out being criticized by it.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options

Best of luck finding the same model with his shirt on: http://tinyurl.com/9xlo52o

I'm on a roll today
  • belladonna786
    Options

dont you dare cover those beautiful boobies!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I can understand it. I disagree with people who say that chests and breasts aren't affected by weight loss. Many people (of all genders) are happy with the changes weight loss makes on these areas of their bodies. I actually have kind of a strange belief that may be wishful thinking that the more desensitized people get to seeing breasts, the less they'll be seen as magical, somewhat dirty entities that should remain covered. I think that view of breasts holds women back and gives little girls body image issues when they begin developing, because all of a sudden they get judged on the size and shape of their breasts and also contributes to sexual harassment because women have more visible "sexualized" body parts whether they are covering them up or not. Maybe breasts being more commonplace and normal would reduce that. So for that reason, I'm actually all for it. :heart:

There's a funny picture of a topless man with "man breasts" looking at a topless woman with an identical torso saying, "That's obscene! put a shirt on!"

Just a random question - so by your logic, you would be okay with women posting photos of them breastfeeding right? I know it's totally a different topic, but I find it slightly frustrating that cleavage shots are acceptable but typically speaking people complain about breastfeeding shots.

Also, to those that don't approve (including OP), I get where you're coming from. And I agree - I feel I am so much more than a nice rack. Then again, that may be because I've spent most of my life with a giant rack, and I've wanted conversations to be held with me - not the giant rack - for years. If someone wants to experience the attention that I have had and hated for years and years, so be it. But honestly, it's not that fun.

I also have to wonder if it's the same for men to some degree - would you rather just have women drooling all over your muscles, or have a good conversation?
  • belladonna786
    Options

Best of luck finding the same model with his shirt on: http://tinyurl.com/9xlo52o

I'm on a roll today

AWWWW come on!
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options

I'm on a roll today

AWWWW come on!

Haha, I'm like the Batman of uncovering obvious fakers ;)
  • belladonna786
    Options

I'm on a roll today

AWWWW come on!

Haha, I'm like the Batman of uncovering obvious fakers ;)

Yes, yes you are :)
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Candles on the back of the toilet could be dangerous. And I love the Aveeno moisturizer. Or is that the face wash in your pic?

Funny and fitting profile pic. :) I don't have the candles there anymore and it's the moisturizer. Love it! Have the face wash too,
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    They post them to get attention, nothing wrong with that unless they are using a fake picture then it's just odd and sad
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I can't fathom why people pass judgement on a small thumbnail photo of another person that your eyes may glance over for a second or two. It's the equivalent of reading a book and underlining all of the words that offend you, and missing the whole point of the story.
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with it. Showing a body part does not make you shallow or stupid. If you are proud of a particular body part then by all means how it. It is no diffrent than a man on hear showing his chest or abs.

People don't have to agree with the picture but do not make assumptions about that person when in fact they may infact be totally awesome and a great person to know!!

12309460.png
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

When I was less comfortable with the rest of my body, I emphasized my boobs like hell because that was my best attribute. My favorite part of losing the weight is that now I can wear a damn turtle neck and feel sexy because I'm no longer just a pair of (really nice) boobs. lol So, when I first joined, I might have made a just boob avatar if I wasn't trying hard to be honest with myself about how not okay my situation had gotten... Now I wouldn't because I'm so damn proud of my slimmed down waist and the many squats that have gone into this *kitten*.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

I'm 48 and because I've been physically active most of my life, the girls are not down to my navel. I am damn proud of that and will sometimes show that off on Boobie Friday.

One last thing. I manage a dress shop and all day long I hear women moan and groan and insult their own bodies. My *kitten* is too big, my stomach is disgusting. That is incredibly sad. I for one am happy when women actually like their body or parts of it. It's called pride not shallowness.

did you read my BTW i don't CARE!

Why yes I did. I was responding to your question and statement that no amount of working out gives you nice tits. Oh and I'm sorry what is it ya are working out in your profile pic? :P
  • belladonna786
    Options

To have nice pecs/abs that keep your cleavage looking nice?

Not everyone thinks the way you do and I think it's up to each individual to post whatever avatar they wish with out being criticized by it.

OMG!! did you not see my post I dont care what people put as their pic!! I DON'T CARE! Jeeze! POST TITS AND BE HAPPY I WONT TELL MY GOD WOMAN!
  • belladonna786
    Options

did you read my BTW i don't CARE!

Why yes I did. I was responding to your question and statement that no amount of working out gives you nice tits. Oh and I'm sorry what is it ya are working out in your profile pic? :P

Thats not me! I wish!
This discussion has been closed.