Booby shots

Options

Replies

• onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.

No, no....you're good!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Just a random question - so by your logic, you would be okay with women posting photos of them breastfeeding right? I know it's totally a different topic, but I find it slightly frustrating that cleavage shots are acceptable but typically speaking people complain about breastfeeding shots.

Also, to those that don't approve (including OP), I get where you're coming from. And I agree - I feel I am so much more than a nice rack. Then again, that may be because I've spent most of my life with a giant rack, and I've wanted conversations to be held with me - not the giant rack - for years. If someone wants to experience the attention that I have had and hated for years and years, so be it. But honestly, it's not that fun.

I also have to wonder if it's the same for men to some degree - would you rather just have women drooling all over your muscles, or have a good conversation?

Sure, as long as it didn't violate the terms of service. That would be my only real issue with the boob shots, that I don't think it's respectful to ignore rules of the free website you signed up for. I don't report these pictures, and I'm not sure what criteria they use. Some seem to stay up, some don't. One of the uses for breasts is breastfeeding, after all. My friends breastfeed in front of me depending on their comfort levels. It doesn't bother me when strangers breastfeed in public.

My argument is actually that if we weren't so keyed up about breasts in this society, you wouldn't have had all those years with unwanted attention and conversations being held with your rack. :drinker:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

No, no....you're good!

Why is a guy allowed to bare his chest, but not a woman?
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options

No, no....you're good!

It's also not actually him ;) It's so hard to judge the books by their covers here when they're using they're using the covers to over books >_<
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am very proud of my boobs and I am not afraid to show them off.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

SOOOooooo SO not true! When my pecs were bigger, my cleavage was MUCH nicer and my boobs were also higher. When my pecs are in good shape, the girls are perkier.

True but like I said not really an accomplishment and again I really dont care what people post I was just simply stating my opinion. I have big boobs so I dont see it as anything to be particularly proud of I didnt do anything to get them I was blessed with them. That being said I would never show them, just not my style :)
    To have nice pecs/abs that keep your cleavage looking nice?

Not everyone thinks the way you do and I think it's up to each individual to post whatever avatar they wish with out being criticized by it.

OMG!! did you not see my post I dont care what people put as their pic!! I DON'T CARE! Jeeze! POST TITS AND BE HAPPY I WONT TELL MY GOD WOMAN!

Wow. It's JUST the Internet, people.
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    <<<< Look at my boobs before they transform into giant muscles!!
  • onlyrobey1
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

When I was less comfortable with the rest of my body, I emphasized my boobs like hell because that was my best attribute. My favorite part of losing the weight is that now I can wear a damn turtle neck and feel sexy because I'm no longer just a pair of (really nice) boobs. lol So, when I first joined, I might have made a just boob avatar if I wasn't trying hard to be honest with myself about how not okay my situation had gotten... Now I wouldn't because I'm so damn proud of my slimmed down waist and the many squats that have gone into this *kitten*.

That is honesty at it's best! Awesome! You look amazing....all of you!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

nor should you be
  • belladonna786
    Options
    no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

SOOOooooo SO not true! When my pecs were bigger, my cleavage was MUCH nicer and my boobs were also higher. When my pecs are in good shape, the girls are perkier.

True but like I said not really an accomplishment and again I really dont care what people post I was just simply stating my opinion. I have big boobs so I dont see it as anything to be particularly proud of I didnt do anything to get them I was blessed with them. That being said I would never show them, just not my style :)
    To have nice pecs/abs that keep your cleavage looking nice?

Not everyone thinks the way you do and I think it's up to each individual to post whatever avatar they wish with out being criticized by it.

OMG!! did you not see my post I dont care what people put as their pic!! I DON'T CARE! Jeeze! POST TITS AND BE HAPPY I WONT TELL MY GOD WOMAN!

Wow. It's JUST the Internet, people.

internet or not its frustrating when one is not heard.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Meh, I think it's just a way to get attention but I don't let it bother me. People are going to do what they want to do.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'm offended by all the obese people who have pics of themselves up. This is a fitness website. Hide yourselves until you are beautiful. :indifferent:
  • belladonna786
    Options
    I'm offended by all the obese people who have pics of themselves up. This is a fitness website. Hide yourselves until you are beautiful. :indifferent:

oh dear
  • onlyrobey1
    Options

No, no....you're good!

Come on, do you really not know the answer to this question?

Men going shirtless is by public standards, acceptable, for woman it's not. Plus, I was admiring his abs, not chest. :P
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws.

Then why are most of your pictures just of your face?

Why do people make boobs their avatar? Because boobs are awesome. Plus, Booby Friday. That's important.

Why do people make threads about having problems with boob pictures, bikini pictures, booty pictures, etc?

Because they can. Same reason why people make their avatars whatever the heck they please.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I want people to view me as a whole, and love me, and for the right person, to find me sexy and desirable for all of me, including my many flaws.

Then why are most of your pictures just of your face?

Why do people make boobs their avatar? Because boobs are awesome. Plus, Booby Friday. That's important.

Why do people make threads about having problems with boob pictures, bikini pictures, booty pictures, etc?

Because they can. Same reason why people make their avatars whatever the heck they please.

Boobs are awesome.

Case closed.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i'm more of an *kitten* man myself.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

No, no....you're good!

omg I like how ur thinking...right why is that lol
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Men going shirtless is by public standards, acceptable, for woman it's not.
    boo! I vote we change that!
This discussion has been closed.