Booby shots

Options

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    do I show too much boob in my pic?

I don't think so...do you? You're wearing a pretty dress with a pretty smile on your face. What's wrong with that?

It's a very low cut top...

It really doesn't look low cut at all. But I think OP meant pictures that are only a set of breasts and basically nothing else.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Because they want to?

It's a free world, people can chose whatever profile pic makes them feel happy.

this
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Because boobs are the best thing to happen to mankind.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

Exactly!

on that note I have HUGE boobs :smile:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I can understand it. I disagree with people who say that chests and breasts aren't affected by weight loss. Many people (of all genders) are happy with the changes weight loss makes on these areas of their bodies. I actually have kind of a strange belief that may be wishful thinking that the more desensitized people get to seeing breasts, the less they'll be seen as magical, somewhat dirty entities that should remain covered. I think that view of breasts holds women back and gives little girls body image issues when they begin developing, because all of a sudden they get judged on the size and shape of their breasts. Maybe breasts being more commonplace and normal would reduce that. So for that reason, I'm actually all for it. :heart:

There's a funny picture of a topless man with "man breasts" looking at a topless woman with an identical torso saying, "That's obscene! put a shirt on!"

I'll never stop seeing boobs as magical. I don't think they should remain covered.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Unless a boob slapped you on the face when you were a kid and you have a trauma because of it, I don't think seeing a cleavage is such a big deal.

Boobs are friendly, say no to boobiephobia.

The horror.

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I do not have enough boobage to bother with a boob shot. (on the upside, they probablly won't every sag, not enough boob there to sag)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Boobs are friendly, say no to boobiephobia.

I was extremely scarred by boobies as a young kid...1st? grade... It was... :shudder:

and hey! I have no boobphobia!

As my guy friends say; once you've seen one, you wanna see 'em all!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Hahaha! Wow!

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.

Dude, how close are you putting your face to the monitor?!?! Maybe you should sit back a little...
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    <
    You can see my boobs.............what are you gonna do about it? :bigsmile:
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I too was disappointed by OP. As a bear of very little boob, I enjoy a bit of an oggle, purely for comparison of course.... however I feel it is my duty as a middle aged english woman to complain about the numerous occasions where the male of the species are posed ''bare breasted'' in their avatars. I mean, goodness, it's shocking,I really don't know what to do with myself! On some occasions I have had to go and lie down in a darkened room!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Good Lord they are just boobs, everyone has them and everyone knows what they look like. They are nothing special. If you want to show them I don't care. I don't have to look if I don't want to. What I find crappy is those who feel the need to turn those people in for showing off their assets. I find it childish and spiteful.

:flowerforyou:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

BTW I dont give a rats *kitten* what people post im just saying

I'm 48 and because I've been physically active most of my life, the girls are not down to my navel. I am damn proud of that and will sometimes show that off on Boobie Friday.

One last thing. I manage a dress shop and all day long I hear women moan and groan and insult their own bodies. My *kitten* is too big, my stomach is disgusting. That is incredibly sad. I for one am happy when women actually like their body or parts of it. It's called pride not shallowness.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    If any girls here are lacking boobage, I would like this opportunity to offer any moob you see on my rack for half price. :D
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I believe that having boobs in your profile picture is an indicator of a higher class of woman and a highly sophisticated and genteel human being. I highly encourage this activity and hope that others join in and post pictures of their progress and assets.

Especially if they have a big rack.
    :laugh:
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Why not show them off if you have them? It shouldn't be such a big deal. I just wish I had a nice rack like most of these women that are posting these pictures.

Go for it girls!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

BTW I dont give a rats *kitten* what people post im just saying

I'm 48 and because I've been physically active most of my life, the girls are not down to my navel. I am damn proud of that and will sometimes show that off on Boobie Friday.

One last thing. I manage a dress shop and all day long I hear women moan and groan and insult their own bodies. My *kitten* is too big, my stomach is disgusting. That is incredibly sad. I for one am happy when women actually like their body or parts of it. It's called pride not shallowness.

did you read my BTW i don't CARE!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

SOOOooooo SO not true! When my pecs were bigger, my cleavage was MUCH nicer and my boobs were also higher. When my pecs are in good shape, the girls are perkier.
  • oliv2065
    oliv2065 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs, so you can see them in my shot. I also like my eyes and my smile. But sometime I really just like to show off my boobs. I am not shallow and I have a great personality. Hey it is what it is and you can judge me however you want to.
  • mvatrail
    Options
    Sorry, I will go put a shirt on and redo my profile picture.
This discussion has been closed.