Booby shots

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    So, what you're telling me is to have a more rounded profile....I really need to add a booby pic. I'm on it. ;)
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Steal away!! My husband wore a baseball hat & black T (iron on) that said camera crew. Used thick fishing wire to hang it around my neck
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! No! I Love boobs! Ha! Hmmm, I think what I'm trying to say, is I know I have personally worked really hard to accomplish my goals and I would like to be noticed for that as well, but I just feel that I don't want to be just noticed for my breasts...and I can't understand why anyone else would want to..I just feel as woman we can be smart, funny and strong and what does it show for us woman who want to be seen as all of those things when half of us is aching for attention by baring our breasts. I dont' even know if that makes sense

So... What this thread boils down to, is the OP is not getting enough attention, so she made this thread to get said attention, and to tear down the women who DO get the attention. Sad day.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! No! I Love boobs! Ha! Hmmm, I think what I'm trying to say, is I know I have personally worked really hard to accomplish my goals and I would like to be noticed for that as well, but I just feel that I don't want to be just noticed for my breasts...and I can't understand why anyone else would want to..I just feel as woman we can be smart, funny and strong and what does it show for us woman who want to be seen as all of those things when half of us is aching for attention by baring our breasts. I dont' even know if that makes sense

So... What this thread boils down to, is the OP is not getting enough attention, so she made this thread to get said attention, and to tear down the women who DO get the attention. Sad day.

Trust me, darlin' I get lots of attention from people that matter. AND i don't have to show my breasts to do it.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    hopefully I can find my epic booby shot of all time. My boobies had never looked so fabulous!
  • emcmullen20
    emcmullen20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ugh..... mfp is turning into facebook.... lets do away with the message board crap-talking and drama please.:happy:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Trust me, darlin' I get lots of attention from people that matter. AND i don't have to show my breasts to do it.

So why do you care what other's post as their avatars? There is an ignore button to ignore all those that offend you...use. it. :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Bottom Line - Some people have class, some are just trash.

The world needs trashy people, because without them, us classy would be unaware of how trashy we all could actually be.

With the females showing off their tits in their profile pic - that is what is important to them. I also get a pretty good idea of what their lifestyle is like as well based on such distasteful choice of pictures used to represent themselves.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    With the females showing off their tits in their profile pic - that is what is important to them. I also get a pretty good idea of what their lifestyle is like as well based on such distasteful choice of pictures used to represent themselves.
    I highly doubt that...
  • emcmullen20
    emcmullen20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well said dakotababy! Onlyrobey1.... Just look at it as a reminder that you've got something better than big boobs. You have CLASS.
  • dakotababy
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Use your brain, not your boobs please.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Why are you worried about other people.

Worry about yourself.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt that...
    Some of us have both at our disposal...
  • dakotababy
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Worry about yourself.

Who said I was worried? :D Im proud I got class and good taste. I got nothing to worry about.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options

The world needs trashy people, because without them, us classy would be unaware of how trashy we all could actually be.

Real classy calling other women trash. :)

And my lifestyle is awesome...just thought you should know. :)
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Worry about yourself.

Who said I was worried? :D Im proud I got class and good taste. I got nothing to worry about.

The post telling someone how to live is the dead give away you are worrying about someone else.
  • dakotababy
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Obviously your excluded from your own comment as if you had a brain you would agree.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Amen
  • dakotababy
    Options
    I highly doubt that...

Worry about yourself.

The post telling someone how to live is the dead give away you are worrying about someone else.

When did I tell anyone how to live? I said that I am glad there are trashy people...such as yourself...so I can be inspired to NOT BE LIKE YOU. :) I never told you to stop - I am learning from yours, and many others, mistakes.
  • dakotababy
    Options

Real classy calling other women trash. :)

And my lifestyle is awesome...just thought you should know. :)

Yeah because most prostitutes like working the street? Nice try and Nice fishnets.
This discussion has been closed.