30day shred

Options

Replies

• violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel like I found my twin (except that you have more even weight all around, which I wish I had myself). I adore your figure. <3

I can definitely see some improvement on your side pics though. & it looks like you have the same issue in the stomach, that lower pouch. Do you notice that yours bloats when you eat or drink anything? Mine always did to some extent, but since beginning to really exercise & pack in food to meet my calories & protein values, my stomach is bloated most of the day. It's driving me nuts.
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    yeah its just that lower ouch that bothers me!!!! BUT as you said in the pics it looks worse. when i look in the mirror it definitely looks smaller than that and looks better. i have noticed it get smaller though so hopefully it will continue.

I dont really know what to do next- i am thinking killer buns and thighs and some zumba but i want ab work as well so duno what to do!

And yes my stomach( pouch thing) bloats out with food. Especially wheat and dairy - if i have bread it will pop out so bad!
    But i haven't noticed it getting more bloated as i have been exercising in fact it feels better.
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has a few other videos that are fantastic.
    30 Day Shred
    Ripped in 30
    6 week, six pack
    No more trouble zones
    Body Revolution

The reason why I mentioned the above video's is because they can all be found for free on YouTube.

Good luck to all of us on our goals.

Can you link them too me please as i cant seem to find then :)
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • violet976
    Options
    I'm having trouble deciding what to do next as well. I am definitely going to be looking into more weight/strength training, as I think that's going to yield the best results.

Until I get my hands on the weights on want though, I've resumed Butt Bible at Level 2, and whew, did I feel it this time around. I made it just shy of the last 30 seconds before I pooped out (the final lunges did me in).

I'm now torn between Killer Buns & Thighs, Butt Bible Level 2 & some sort of ab routine (if I can find a good free one). I'm thinking perhaps I'll alternate a few routines daily to keep it fresh & try and target all areas at once, since 30 day shred didn't quite bring me as far as I'd hoped alone. In any case though, I'll definitely be choosing some routines that have support groups on here, as that was really my biggest motivator to keep pulling through the past 30 days & I'd feel a bit lost without it.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Chloejane & Voilet, the pics are brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

You can most definitely see the difference in your shape and tone. More sculptured, would I think, be the correct phrase.

10/10 and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • violet976
    Options
    How funny, Photobucket removed one, just one, of my progress photos due to TOS violation. Has anyone else had trouble with this? Seems like if one shot violated TOS, the comparison shot should have violated it as well. I'm baffled, as I've seem multiple photos like these on this site, and hadn't thought mine were any different or more offensive/risky. ?
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred
    Ripped in 30
    6 week, six pack
    No more trouble zones
    Body Revolution

The reason why I mentioned the above video's is because they can all be found for free on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jillian+michaels+30+day+shread&oq=jillian+michaels+30+day+shread&gs_l=youtube.3..0i10l10.21906.32961.0.35558.14.4.0.10.10.0.438.1108.0j2j0j1j1.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.0IaEM3G5qgo

On youtube, type in Jillian Michaels and the video/dvd you are interested in seeing and it will come up.
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    30 Day Shred
    Ripped in 30
    6 week, six pack
    No more trouble zones
    Body Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jillian+michaels+30+day+shread&oq=jillian+michaels+30+day+shread&gs_l=youtube.3..0i10l10.21906.32961.0.35558.14.4.0.10.10.0.438.1108.0j2j0j1j1.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.0IaEM3G5qgo

On youtube, type in Jillian Michaels and the video/dvd you are interested in seeing and it will come up.

Hey TIna,

I have doen this but i cant find the full video they are all 4-5 mins long and cut off :(
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    I'm having trouble deciding what to do next as well. I am definitely going to be looking into more weight/strength training, as I think that's going to yield the best results.

Until I get my hands on the weights on want though, I've resumed Butt Bible at Level 2, and whew, did I feel it this time around. I made it just shy of the last 30 seconds before I pooped out (the final lunges did me in).

I'm now torn between Killer Buns & Thighs, Butt Bible Level 2 & some sort of ab routine (if I can find a good free one). I'm thinking perhaps I'll alternate a few routines daily to keep it fresh & try and target all areas at once, since 30 day shred didn't quite bring me as far as I'd hoped alone. In any case though, I'll definitely be choosing some routines that have support groups on here, as that was really my biggest motivator to keep pulling through the past 30 days & I'd feel a bit lost without it.

I am going to try butt bible level 2 tomorrow! I would like to try ripped in 30 but cant seem to find the video for free any where.
    whatever i do i think i will alternate :)
  • violet976
    Options
    I did Butt Bible Level 2 today & it was much more intense than level 1, and a bit longer. I loved that I actually felt challenged again, and reminded myself that each time I thought "this is too hard". :p

I wasn't able to find ripped in 30 either on YouTube, so perhaps only certain routines are available for free. I definitely makes sense, from a business perspective. In any case, I'm getting Killer Buns & Thighs back tomorrow & will be started that as well. My goal will probably be alternating between Killer Buns & Thighs, Butt Bible & some other routine each day (perhaps 30 day shred again). That way I'll really feel like I'm covering the range of areas I'm hoping to improve, while not getting quite so bored now that 30 day shred is more familiar.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Chloejane, thank you for sharing the before and after pics with us! I can definitely see a difference. Congratulations!

Violet, I can still see all the pics (at least I think so). I wouldn't know why any of your before shots should get removed...

I got my Ripped in 30 DVD from amazon yesterday. But today it's the shred again. I feel my body changing. I went shopping today and it's been a while since I did this. Once I looked into the mirror, I wondered if it's one of those mirrors that will make you look thinner and was shocked that it wasn't. My face changed, my legs are thinner, my butt is smaller... and my husband told me today: you look different. This program is working for you.

So I'm off to day 6 of level 3. So motivated today!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Chloe, the dvd's on youtube, I think are divided up in segments like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level 1 is separate from the others and so on. level 2 and level 3 are also separate.

I just purchased 30ds with 3 lb weights from amazon and can't wait to get started. I have heard/read how difficult it is, but has amazing results. Not only do I want the lbs to come off, but I want to be toned as well.
  • violet976
    Options
    Chloejane, thank you for sharing the before and after pics with us! I can definitely see a difference. Congratulations!

Violet, I can still see all the pics (at least I think so). I wouldn't know why any of your before shots should get removed...

I got my Ripped in 30 DVD from amazon yesterday. But today it's the shred again. I feel my body changing. I went shopping today and it's been a while since I did this. Once I looked into the mirror, I wondered if it's one of those mirrors that will make you look thinner and was shocked that it wasn't. My face changed, my legs are thinner, my butt is smaller... and my husband told me today: you look different. This program is working for you.

So I'm off to day 6 of level 3. So motivated today!

One definitely did. I ended up having to host the removed image on my business site storage & link it from there. I've no idea why either, but I did write to find out.
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    27 of 30, yay!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I managed day 2 of level 3 today. I just can not do the sit ups near the end tho so have to do my own version. I start in sits up position then go as far back as I can. I can still feel a pull in the right areas. Any one else have a problem with these and what do or did you you?

Thanks
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Hey trixie i did struggle with them sit ups i did the modified version that she shows you and the other girl (anita??) does.

I just did my first day of "ripped in 30" has anyone else done this yet?

I didn't find it that hard so im a bit disappointed and worried its not going to be good enough. i can definitely feel my abs burning tho!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Oh and here are the links for ripped in 3o that i have...

week one thanks to trixie hwo found it for me!..http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm7ypx_jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-week-1-37-min_sport

week 2 http://www.4shared.com/video/PJPyvNsS/Jillian_Michaels_-_Ripped_In_3.html

week 3http://video.yandex.ru/users/staff-177/view/16/

week 4 http://www.4shared.com/video/gTaYhm3W/jillian_michaels_-_ripped_in_3.html

week 2 and 4 are on a website called 4shared and you have to sign up for free which i haven't done yet to be able to watch the vids.
  • violet976
    Options
    Thanks for sharing those Chloe, I'm going to add them into my weekly routine. I just started my second day of Killer Buns & Thighs level 1, & I must say it's kicking my butt a little, and also a bit rough on the knees again.