30day shred

Options

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    How are you guys? I'm on day 15. It DOES get better after all. I even upped my weights on some exercises. Still hate the anterior raises, double jump rope, oblique twists, and most of all, squat thrusts!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Hey guys

i am back on 30ds tomorrow hopefully -was meant to be doinf day 9 level 2 today but i feel so ill and sick i couldnt manage it!
    So hopefully feel better tomorrow! :(
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 2, and while it's still not fun it *is* getting easier. I'm still having trouble with the military squats/arm raises, but I made it through ALL of the planks on the advanced versions (though I'm sure I had tired/sloppy form). Although I really hate level two, there is a definite feeling of accomplishment in being able to see yourself do something that 6 days ago felt nearly impossible (mostly, holding the plank positions), so I'd still rate these as a top notch routine for anyone who can pull themselves through the rough parts each time.

4 more days, and I'm thoroughly ready to see what level 3 has to bring. I *think* my stomach might be slightly more toned, and I'm hoping my butt might be inching it's way back up as well, but it's too early to tell without a photo comparison (which I'm saving for day 30).

Thanks for all the motivation folks. It makes it so much easier knowing others are able to pull through this.
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    day 9 level 2 today! back in to it and feeling great!
    muscles are still burning from all the plank moves though but that is good! ready too see what level 3 brings in 2 days! :S

I also did butt bible tonight- love the butt workouts!
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi, managed to get back into this after having just over a week off. So level 2 day 3 completed. It wasn't toooo baaad!!!!!

When I came down after finishing hubby asked me what I was laughing at........... The pain....... was my answer, how crackers is that?

I love seeing the definition in my arms as I am doing the exercises although there is still a lot of toning to do I can see the difference. I do have a bit of catching up to do.

Hope you are are well and coping!
    x
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Last day on level 2 today! felt sooo goood and i really enjoyed it- was good as i kept telling mysel fu can do it this is the last time u have to do this move level 3 tomorrow!!

SOOO it is level 3 tomorrow yay and i also did 30 minutes of this circuit training workout in my new Womens health mag today and felt really good too!

Happy shredding everyone :)
  • violet976
    Options
    - 30 Day Shred, day 17 (day 7 of level 2)

Still hating it, but counting down just two more days and then I can hope level 3 treats me kinder.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Level 2 day4. It was good, I do actually like this level but I am still finding the push ups hard, O well!

Chloejane, oh my, have you checked out level 3? I took a peak today it looks absolutely lethal. Total respect for you guys doing this already. I am sure you will keep us informed,

Have a great day everyone!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    OMG Trixiemou no i havnt had a look - might do later. I am doing it tonight! ahhhhhhhhh

hope fully i will survive

who is doing level 3 at the mo?? what is it like?
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 3!
    I enjoyed it sooooo much more than level 21 BUT i dont feel like i have worked as hard! anyone else found this?
    although i did feel it especially in my legs this time around i dont feel as puffed- i don't think the cardio is as intense?

:)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 3!
    I enjoyed it sooooo much more than level 21 BUT i dont feel like i have worked as hard! anyone else found this?
    although i did feel it especially in my legs this time around i dont feel as puffed- i don't think the cardio is as intense?

:)

Agreed! I just try to give it everything I've got!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Glad its not only me :)
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    day 1 for me.

cant wait to see how I feel tomorrow...
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Hi everyone

i did day 2 on level 3 today and i felt it was a bit harder than yesterday- maybe i pushed myself a bit harder!
    It was good though i am enjoying it! :)
  • violet976
    Options
    Would have been day 9 of level 2, but had a scary day at the vet followed by a wait for a locksmith. Ended up calling this my first "rest day", and will tackle day 9 of level 2 tomorrow. On the bright side, the vet visit turned out expensive but ok after all, and I'll find out tomorrow what a rest day does or doesn't do for my body to see if I want to keep skipping those down the line.
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    today was day 4 of level 3 for me. i LOVE it. im down almost 11lbs already.

you can see progress pics at
    caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com
  • FitTchr
    Options
    Hi!

I have just done my first workout of "30 day shred"! wow! it feels amazing and is definitely a great workout! i am going to do it for 30 days and see what results i get as i have heard great things.

but i was wondering if there is anyone who has done the 30 day shred and what you put into MFP exercise? did you choose "circuit training general"? and if so that says 25 mins is 193 calories and according too MFP i need to burn 215 a day so what do i do?

any help and advice would be great! :)

I wear a heartrate monitor and put the calories in manually. It is a great program-- I didn't lose much, but the flab on my arms sure disappeared!
  • FitTchr
    Options
    Hi!

I have just done my first workout of "30 day shred"! wow! it feels amazing and is definitely a great workout! i am going to do it for 30 days and see what results i get as i have heard great things.

but i was wondering if there is anyone who has done the 30 day shred and what you put into MFP exercise? did you choose "circuit training general"? and if so that says 25 mins is 193 calories and according too MFP i need to burn 215 a day so what do i do?

any help and advice would be great! :)

I wear a heartrate monitor and put the calories in manually. It is a great program-- I didn't lose much, but the flab on my arms sure disappeared!

Lol...I should've looked at when this thread was started-- over a month ago. Hope it is going well for you! :-)
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 1. Wow now I'm sore.
  • Cazmummyof2
    Options
    Downloading it as we speak
    Can't wait to do it :)

Will either start it today or monday (when i weigh my self weekly)