30day shred

Options

Replies

• Starting this today, but having to use youtube instead of the DVD since I haven't found anywhere to get it in Australia yet...

I'm scared and excited!
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Dont be scared..its fun and you will feel great it is hard at first but does get easer! :D good luck
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    day 6 today! Man it is HOT here today so i struggled a bit more today due to the heat- might be air conditioning time!
    Just did a ten minute walk additional today.

:)
  • Did my first workout last night!! It was great, I found it really helpful to be coached throughout the workout!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Day 9, level 1... check. I read some comments today on another thread that level 2 was something to be afraid of. Moment of truth is just around the corner. :p
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Day 9, level 1... check. I read some comments today on another thread that level 2 was something to be afraid of. Moment of truth is just around the corner. :p
    Not something to be afraid of, something to be motivated for and challenged by! Jillian says it best: you have to put stress on your body if you want to force it to change. Easy doesn't get you results!
  • violet976
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. I've been reminding myself all day that if it was easy, I'd be gaining very little from it. It's helped me to change my frame of mind when pushing through the hard parts.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! You are doing great!
    I just did day 1 of the second level. It is very comforting to read that it does get easier! My face was tomato red by the end of the workout!
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I put 20 mins weight training and 20 mins circuit training.
  • violet976
    Options
    I put 20 mins weight training and 20 mins circuit training.

Wouldn't it be more like 10 & 10, since it's a 20 minute dvd & the weights are only in it part of the time?
  • violet976
    Options
    Day 10 level 1... tomorrow starts the dreaded level 2... dun.dun.dun.... :p
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Day 7 today for me level 2! it seems to be getting easier!
    dont dred level 2 see it as a challange! its good just a bit harder in some parts! get ready for your shoulders and arms and back too burn!

• violet976
    Options
    Day 7 today for me level 2! it seems to be getting easier!
    dont dred level 2 see it as a challange! its good just a bit harder in some parts! get ready for your shoulders and arms and back too burn!

Bugger... those are my weak points. :p Hopefully they wont be for long. ;)
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    They really do burn- i just did day 7 and my shoulders are burning!
    BUT thats good it means they are get the workout they need!

good luck with it! :)
  • chloejaneg1007
    Options
    Just did my day 8 level 2! Did it this morning before breakfast got up extra early!

On my way to work in a minute! BUT yay its FRIDAY! and the 30DS was good today- still burning shoulders and was a bit stiff as i had just woken up.

i am going away this weekend- so no 30DS for me for two days back at it on monday afternoon for day 9! ahhh getting close to level 3?

Anyone done level 3 whats its like?

hava good weekend everyone :)
    Happy Shredding
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 9 finished. Tomorrow will be the last day of level one! :smile:
  • britishbcat
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and already noticing a difference, but I've tightened up my diet as well.
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Starting day 1 today with my childhood BFF :) We tried to do this one other time but around day 15 we slacked off. We took before pics this time and are trying to stick to 1200-1400 calories for the month as well. Thought it would be fun to take pics as a form of motivation to SEE the results at the end of the month.

Good luck to everyone on their 30DS.
  • violet976
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2. Pure hatred. 9 more days.
  • violet976
    Options
    Day 12 (Day 2 of level 2). I'm not going to lie. I still hate this with a passion. Today was the first day I did not eagerly jump out of bed to do my routine, and it was as unenjoyable as yesterday. The planks are kicking my butt royally, and I can hear myself making almost crying noises just trying to get through them. I've fallen to the floor a few times and had to force myself back up, and just laid there when it was over.

I hope this means that it is royally kicking my body into shape as well.

...8 more days. :(