Anyone went from size 24 to around size 8?

Options
Size 8 is my goal size anyone have before and after pics???

Replies

• milk_shakes
    Options
    I'm trying to go from an 18 to a 10!
  • carrisaalejandre
    carrisaalejandre Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to be a size 18! :)
  • jadeaudrey
    jadeaudrey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was a 26, now I am a size 14 australian. Best. Feeling. Ever. :D
  • carrisaalejandre
    Options
    no pics?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    havent quite made it to 8 but i started out as 20/22 and i'm currently in a comfortable 12.

if i'm ok with egregious muffin top then i can squeeze into a 10 :laugh: but ummm mo i'm not OK with that

i have pics in my profile. i dont have an online hosting thingy so cant post pics in threads. but the pics of me in the tan dress is a before pic. the red sweater and orange dress are from a few weeks ago and my current avatar is from today
  • jadeaudrey
    Options
    I have a daggy photo in my profile...not sure how to post photos
  • GabbyP93
    GabbyP93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 20 right now and size 8 sounds like a dream!
  • carrisaalejandre
    Options
    I know! Im going to make it possible!!:) I have over 100 to go. :\
  • jadeaudrey
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    I know! Im going to make it possible!!:) I have over 100 to go. :\

you never know. i've lost a big 0 pounds in the past 2 months but dropped 2 pant sizes. i'm rethinking my weight goal because at this rate, if i reached my weight goal, i'd end up a size 2 which is way below my goal size of 6
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Went from a size 28/30 to a 14 now....goal is 10. Good luck to ya...you can do it!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I went from 20/22 to 4/6. It can be done. LOVE shopping now. I think you can see the pics on my profile. You can do it too. Good luck.
  • napka
    napka Posts: 2
    Options
    I did it. :) I'm 5'8" and I went from 270 down to 162. But I am under 20% body fat, so pretty small. I still want to lose 8-10 more pounds though..
  • Sheriwse
    Options
    You are officially my new hero! Great job!!
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started on MFP at the beginning of January and have lost 40kg (88pounds). Have gone from size 24/26 jeans to 12/14 jeans. My goal though, is to get to size 10. Best of luck, you CAN do it!! :smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 24 currently a size 10, I have lost 105 lbs .......YOU CAN DO IT , just stick with it and concentrate on 10 lbs at a time

here are my pics
    this is right before starting MFP I am in the red top
    BQjUQl.jpg

this pic was taken a couple months ago
    pQi92l.jpg
  • carrisaalejandre
    Options
    what exercise did u guys do? I'm currently doing the elliptical machine 5x a week at home for only 20mins since i just started..then i plan to go longer.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I started out just swimming then added walking , then bike riding, then after losing 60 lbs joined a gym went for awhile, Lately I have been getting into exercise tapes I just finished the 30 day shred on friday. i have fibromyalgia so when i started swimming was about all i could do. i have had to take it slow with increasing exercise
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    what exercise did u guys do? I'm currently doing the elliptical machine 5x a week at home for only 20mins since i just started..then i plan to go longer.
    my main exercise has been weight lifting 3 days a week. i do strong lifts now and but also did new rules of lifting for women. i also do some cardio (running, rowing or versa climber) twice a week for 60 minutes

i think my working out with the crazy weights is why i've only lost 32 pounds but 4/5 pant sizes. i'm personally OK with being the world's heaviest size 6 as long as i'm in a size 6 :laugh:
  • brunettesrule
    Options
    So am I milk_shakes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!