Do you lie to your MFP friends about what you eat?

Options

Replies

• zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Never. I weigh everything to the gram, and record it all. :)

29972982.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I record everything except for when I had something extra after I've already completed my entry for the day. That's rare, twice so far, I think.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    If you don't put it in your diary, the only person it actually affects is you? How can you change for the better if you refuse to acknowledge the bad?
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i added these people to keep me accountable and i dont add just anybody so yeah, i tell them all, the good the bad and the ugly. and lately its been reallly ugly and they are still very supportive people.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    No, that would defeat the purpose.
  • Eddie274
    Eddie274 Posts: 156
    Options
    No. If I eat anything after I log then I may leave it til the next day to add, but no. I may not record a bad weigh in til the following week, however.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I used to have quite a lot of binges and although I wouldn't lie about it, I didn't log any of it, probably because I was ashamed and embarrassed to admit to anyone (including myself) what I'd just eaten so it was easier to say, not logging today, will start afresh tomorrow. Realised that I was only shooting myself in the foot so made a deal with myself that no matter what I eat, I log it, I keep my diary open and I log everything. Sure I get embarrassed sometimes but it's definitely helped me stop bingeing, or reduce it at least. :embarassed:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Nah, I log what I eat MONDAY TO FRIDAY. Weekends 50/50.
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Record it all! The good, bad, and the ugly! :-)
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    i record it all. good, bad and indifferent. i even log stuff like diet sodas and splenda.

Have you tried the liquid splenda?? I just got the EZ Sweetz and it is AWESOME!!!!!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I record every bite. Sometimes after I hit complete entry, I add a ton of stuff I shouldn't have, wish I wouldn't haves. But, it is all there to see.. Just some times a day late.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    If I ate it or drank it; I log it. As much as I appreaciate the support my friends give me here, I am truely only accountable to me, myself and I in the end, so I lie here I lie to me, myself and I. Then have to go to confession and tell my Doctor or MFP friends and tell them I am not worth the efforts they have put forth helping me along my journey to be a better me, myself and I.
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I log everything, if I don't what's the point in logging at all.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Never! I log everything good or bad
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    No. Lying about what I eat wouldn't make sense. I occasionally don't log beverages like coffee because that's basically zero on everything anyway.

Gotta go - home from work for the day, so Mum wants to go shopping! See ya later! :flowerforyou:
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    i dont post my cheat meal
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You are basically lying to yourself. What purpose does lying to your online friend do? I log everything, good and bad.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If my diary was public, I wouldn't lie. It's private, though.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I log everything except people........For some reason if people find out you eat other people they automatically think you are crazy.
  • embercakez
    Options
    no...why would I lie to them? I just let em know ahead of time I'm eating like crap and I'm not gonna log it.