Being played by a guy?

Options
12346»

Replies

• LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Guys are simple, if they like you it's pretty obvious.
    ^^ BEST reply ^^
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Nope! You're not being played YET! Get over him before you get into him. Something else and yes more important to him, is occupying his time. Either, he's got somebody else or he's on drugs. Believe it!
  • fkeehnen
    fkeehnen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds married
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    He doesn't want an exclusive relationship with you -- in fact, I suspect he has one with somebody else. What he does want is a FWB arrangements -- or more specifically somebody to use as a "back up" when other plans fall through.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    You should totally call and text him every 5 seconds. And when he doesn't reply, ask him why he's mad at you. Do this over and over again. Dudes love that.

*swoon*
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    He's just not that in to you. Find a new guy.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask, the answer is yes!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    MOVE ON.

If a guy wants to see you, he will. If he wants to spend time with you, he'll make time. Unless he's running a small country or a member of the CIA, he has time. Chances are you're one of many in his pocket.

^ This,

If the guy wants to see you he will make an effort and even go out of his way to do so. Hell I'd jump on a plane and fly to a half way around the world or across the country to see the person I want to be with if I had too. If this guy makes no effort to see you, he is not worth waiting for

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Unless I was officially boyfriend/gf with a guy, I never called or texted them first. If they want to spend time with you, they will make the time. If a guy really likes a girl he is NOT going to ignore her. It kind of hurt a few times when the guy didn't call me, but you'll get over it.

you are very pretty.

thanks! just made my day :)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Always remember... you should be pursued by a guy.. not played. You're worth it. If you're not a priority to him then he shouldn't be an option to you.
    ^^Truth.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You should totally call and text him every 5 seconds. And when he doesn't reply, ask him why he's mad at you. Do this over and over again. Dudes love that.

*swoon*
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Chances are you're one of many in his pocket.

^This. He likes you enough that he doesn't want to let you go, but he's a douche. You'll have no trouble finding a guy that will share his time with you (and only you)! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

this made me snort out my Lean Body shake, lmfao!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Babe.... DON'T CHASE.... REPLACE!

Live by this.

Always.

GOD!! I love this!!
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    this is the gospel.....

a man will ONLY treat you as bad as you let him. I read this in a book. the exact quote was (not for the faint of heart lol )

"if you let a man come over, drink all your beer, eat all your food, f@ck you in the *kitten*, then leave..... he will! "
  • LadyHouse
    Options
    Love it!
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just noticed OP's ticker is my Avatar. :)