You Eat WHAT?!

Options
_CowgirlUp_
_CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
What are some things you eat, whether strange combinations of flavors or things that just aren't supposed to be consumed...

For me its lemons...I've always liked to eat lemons...I cut them in wedges and put salt on them and eat it just like an orange.

I used to work with a girl that nibbled little pieces off of her glue stick. She always had several glue sticks on her desk...that was really weird.

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I chased a can of tuna with a can of salmon earlier today...straight from the can...
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    hotdogs mayo and pickles
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I eat glue too, it helps burn the calories, its a scientific proven fact, but they keep it under wraps becasue they make so much money off of diet pills and stuff.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I love celery and carrots with spicy mustard! I also eat grapefruit, by peeling and sectioning it like an orange!!
  • moonlitrose25
    moonlitrose25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What are some things you eat, whether strange combinations of flavors or things that just aren't supposed to be consumed...

For me its lemons...I've always liked to eat lemons...I cut them in wedges and put salt on them and eat it just like an orange.

I used to work with a girl that nibbled little pieces off of her glue stick. She always had several glue sticks on her desk...that was really weird.

Mine is Lemons as well! lol No salt though just plain old lemons!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Lemons and salt... hmm

I like apples with salt, or watermelon with salt.

I don't have any extremely odd food cravings...
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i like cooked lima beans (salted) mixed with plain spaghetti. it's best to eat it hot or warm. lots of carbs and calories though.

also, i like BBQ sauce on hot dogs instead of mustard or ketchup.

yes, i'm weird. i know.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

Mine is Lemons as well! lol No salt though just plain old lemons!

my right eye won't stop twitching now
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm. Just reading about lemons and salt made my mouth water! Haha!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I put spinach and tomato in my chocolate homemade smoothies. It doesn't change the flavour much but it adds a few nutrients.
  • ShmoozyQ
    Options
    I eat cottage cheese in oatmeal. And cottage cheese on spinach with balsamic vinegar.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I loved Doritos dipped in strawberry yogurt!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I eat cottage cheese in oatmeal.

I do this as well.

One time I posted a status about eating cottage cheese mixed with peanut butter and banana. People said I was crazy, but it seems like a pretty logical combination to me.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Dill pickles and cottage cheese...... Delish
  • ShmoozyQ
    Options
    I eat cottage cheese in oatmeal.

I do this as well.

One time I posted a status about eating cottage cheese mixed with peanut butter and banana. People said I was crazy, but it seems like a pretty logical combination to me.

I've had that too, it's delicious!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything weird I eat...Now my stepson will roll his plain hotdog in bbq sauce and eat it like corn on the cob. Nope...not from my genes for sure. :noway:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lime, coconuts and tequila.

Or, Pepper Ketchup. It's amazing. A shet ton of pepper and a shet ton of ketchup. Mix it up, enjoy on fries, steak, celery, wallboard....
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I eat diced tomatoes out of a can with salt and pepper.. for breakfast haha.
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I like to snack Sauerkraut while watching tv. ;-)