You Eat WHAT?!

Options

Replies

• Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I eat cottage cheese in oatmeal.

I do this as well.

One time I posted a status about eating cottage cheese mixed with peanut butter and banana. People said I was crazy, but it seems like a pretty logical combination to me.

I've had that too, it's delicious!

peanut butter with cottage cheese and blueberries...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Tuna sandwich with either Doritoes, Cheetos or Fritos in it. Brown rice with BBQ sauce. I used to dump a ton of shredded cheese in a bowl, melt it and just eat the plain, melted cheese. No wonder I had weight problems ahaha.

how is that on a scale of 1 to 10?

i might have to try it if you say 8 or above.
  • radargal
    Options
    Ditto! Bad food choices, but awesome nonetheless!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    chocolate and peanut butter people think i'm nuts

Then they don't like Reese's!
  • sk_bennett
    Options
    French fries dipped in Wendy's frosy

I have actually have heard that before...... sounds like it would be interesting.

Usually if I didn't use ketchup with fries, I used Ranch dressing. Not the weirdest thing in the world, but I have been told I am odd by doing this...
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    my all-time favorite "treat" is 2 slices of white loaf bread, toasted, and a drained can of spinach. make a sandwich out of it and VOILA.... heaven in my mouth....
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    BBQ chips dipped in ketchup is my weakness!

My mom used to make friend potato sandwiches when I was a kid. Slice those suckers up, fry 'em in some oil, toast the bread, slap on some mayo and the friend potatoes. So nom.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mine is Bar-B-Q potato chips with a big glass of chocolate egg cream--which (if you've never heard of one) is made oddly enough with chocolate syrup, milk, and fizzy soda water and has neither eggs nor cream--go figure.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My only question is, How many of you were stoned when you mixed these things together? haha
  • shell3986
    Options
    Tuna sandwich with either Doritoes, Cheetos or Fritos in it. Brown rice with BBQ sauce. I used to dump a ton of shredded cheese in a bowl, melt it and just eat the plain, melted cheese. No wonder I had weight problems ahaha.

10+++++ I eat it every single day. I add chicken to it also, but I always eat the chicken first then I mix up the rice and BBQ sauce. It is to die for!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

10+++++ I eat it every single day. I add chicken to it also, but I always eat the chicken first then I mix up the rice and BBQ sauce. It is to die for!!

ok, i'll try it.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My weird food thing is not what I eat - it's what I won't eat.
    I don't eat any condiments. At all.
    I will not handle them, cook with them, and if they got on me I'd scrub my hands like I touched fecal matter.
  • mirandaneal19
    mirandaneal19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well all my friends growing up thought i was weird, but peanutbutter toast in hot coco is one of my faves, and any tea mostly regular but recently its chamomile or green tea with jellied toast dipped in it.. also peanutbutter banana and bread sammys, as i was younger and poor i would eat raw ramen noodles with the seasoning on it ... my ex called it carnie chips i am not a fan of it now, i also liked to dip lays into any icecream or even anything creamy
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    As a child, I liked to eat shredded cheddar cheese with thousand island dressing. Just those 2 ingredients. :sick:
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Used to dip my grill cheese in Catalina dressing and another one was macaroni and cheese with barbecue sauce mixed in. But when i was really young i loved gherkin pickles with a glass of milk. Now the thought of any of these makes me shudder....lol!!!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    steamed veggies with chopped egg mixed with fat free ranch dressing
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter and syrup on my pancakes. Been eating them like that since I was 6. My family thinks I'm nuts.
  • emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you can't be serious
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Parsley. For serious. I can eat handfuls and handfuls without coming up for air.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't consider this weird but some people do I like boxed Mac n cheese with peas black pepper and Bacos.