You Eat WHAT?!

Options

Replies

• xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    My only question is, How many of you were stoned when you mixed these things together? haha

:smokin: :laugh: I used to eat ANYTHING straight out the fridge. The weirdest ruffle potato chips w/a side of rice:huh:

Edit: The BEST combo ever, green mango + bagoong. Grew up on that 5hit; nothing beats the neighbor hood lola selling fresh, piping hot BALUT! Now thats a winner ;)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    hot dogs, black eyed peas, ketchup & mustard with sauerkraut.
  • Looking4ward
    Looking4ward Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bacos and raisins as a trail mix.

Orange peel - raw - right off the orange.
    Started this while I was pregnant 40+ years ago. Did it again today and I'm NOT pregnant.
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    cream cheese and canned smoked oyters on crackers! yumy!!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    OMG...I'm almost sorry I asked the question! LOL

These are some crazy yummies!!
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    every time i go in the kitchen i have a spoonful of PB

Oh yeah! Me too I can't keep that in the house without drooling.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Fish fingers and custard.

It's actually pretty damn good
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Not really sure how weird any of this is, but ok lol.

plain Greek yogurt with a tbsp of peanut butter and jelly
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese on a salad instead of dressing
    Beets!! Om nom nom, I could eat a whole can of them/fresh ones are even MORE lovely
    Brussels sprouts with ketchup
    cantaloupe with salt
    eating a tomato like an apple, with salt
    romaine lettuce leaf wrapped around a tsp of hummus and a slice of roasted turkey and a few tomato slices or mushrooms
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    When I was a kid nacho cheese doritos dunked in milk. Yuck.
    Ranch on pizza..ranch on tomatoes
    Jelly on waffles or pancakes instead of syrup
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese with a bit of jelly/jam on the outside of it, must be put on a bite at a time. French fries dipped in tarter sauce or a ketchup/mayo mix.

PB&J on pancakes, eaten like a sandwich.

The biggest "ewww" I've ever gotten tho' was from anything solid enough to put between two slices of bread and eaten...including, but not limited too; cottage cheese, beans, spaghetti, mac & cheese, cold potatoes...you get the picture...

Gah, haven't done any of these in awhile, which is probably a good thing, my blood froze up just reading this list. :~)

I also do a lot of experimental cooking, but cannot think of anything in particular at this moment.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    When I was little I would put sugar on eggs...yep...eggs. :sick:
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I eat glue too, it helps burn the calories, its a scientific proven fact, but they keep it under wraps becasue they make so much money off of diet pills and stuff.

Really??!!?? I hope this is a joke!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I eat glue too, it helps burn the calories, its a scientific proven fact, but they keep it under wraps becasue they make so much money off of diet pills and stuff.

Really??!!?? I hope this is a joke!

it's true.

haven't you ever heard of Big Glue?

Elmer's. 3M. Scotch.

they're all in on it.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to anything with glue in it:wink: binds me up:laugh:
  • Angieee17
    Angieee17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fries dipped in chocolate shakes....OMG nom nom nom!

Yes! From Wendys?
  • Fitorbust73
    Fitorbust73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love hotdogs or sausages with peanut butter!!
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    As a kid I used to eat mayonnaise sandwiches or a roll with plain chips and mayonnaise. Things I still eat are sandwiches with banana and mayo, tomato and mayo, or a mix of mashed up banana, peanut butter, mayo, and sugar. I also used to eat butter and sugar in my white rice.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am a high school teacher and my students constantly tell me my breakfast is "nasty" ... chunky peanut butter mixed in vanilla Greek yogurt.

This sounds delicious

The weirdest thing for me is I take Joseph's Flax Tortilla spread it with a tiny amount of butter or Siracha & then put minced garlic on it (the dried spice kind, not the fresh kind) I love the taste of minced garlic lol

Also when I got to Mcdonalds (which is rare) I LOVE A Big Mac with not meat OR cheese lol so basically its bread, mac sauce, extra onion, extra pickles, extra lettuce and that's it lol
  • cblevitron
    Options
    grilled cheese with maple syrup
    mustard on EVERYTHING
    i used to have mayo with fries, but working with food kind of turned me off of mayo.

in less sober days, i ate half cooked pancakes on more than one occasion.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I used to eat toast with just mayo on it, sometimes a little bit of yellow mustard as well. I haven't don't that since I was at least 15 or so, but yeah, I used to get lots of strange looks with that one, lol!

I will sometimes mix ketchup and A1 sauce as a dip or drizzle for things. I especially love it on eggs and I used to use it on fries (haven't reallly had fries since I've been logging here though). My BF gives me weird looks for that one, lol.

My sister puts blue cheese dressing or ketchup on plain white rice. I just can't wrap my mind around those!