You Eat WHAT?!

Options

Replies

• juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    In college we used to go to the deli on campus and get a plain bagel with a huge slab of cream cheese, turkey and ketchup.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon sandwhiches.
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwhiches.

Granted I don't eat bread any more, and cut back on peanut butter, but I'd totally still eat those combinations above sans bread.
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    Lobster salad sandwich with lots of green olives. Mind you green olives with anything work for me!
  • TardisMom
    TardisMom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I drink half and half & so does my husband. I have heard that is weird.
  • rotaryweasel
    Options
    interesting I guess i'm just boring
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and pickles isn't weird! In Australia you buy cottage cheese at the supermarket with it already chopped and mixed in.

sweet!! lol
  • rotaryweasel
    Options
    okay well i do like bacon i've eaten bacon on a cupcake before and it was pretty yummy but i dont do that often.
  • CherylM1980
    CherylM1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I chased a can of tuna with a can of salmon earlier today...straight from the can...

Me too. I suppose this is as freaky as my food gets.

Although... my coworkers did look at me weird when I took ham slices, wrapped them around a cucumber, and munched away.

I mean, it was clearly a ham and cucumber sandwich without a bun but they thought it was too weird.

I also like to wrap ham slices around carrots when I forget to bring my lunch to work.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    So nothing trumps the glue stick...unless you count glue stick with crickets...
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    cantaloupe and cream gravy
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    So nothing trumps the glue stick...unless you count glue stick with crickets...

LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have to admit, the crickets threw me. :drinker:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I like to take sweet onions, cut off the ends, peel them and eat like an apple.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    chocolate and peanut butter people think i'm nuts
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I have tomato and cucumber for breakfast . . . I couldn't think of any other easy vegetable that I could have for breakfast.
  • kiltiemacbagpipes6
    kiltiemacbagpipes6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I put cottage cheese in my spaghetti.
  • khack_xx
    Options
    i love pizza rolls with BBQ sauce, fries with mustard or ranch dressing!! none of these are healthy but I love them!! Anyone got any suggestions on HEALTHY snacks other than the obvious veggies and fruits!!
  • Janelle38
    Janelle38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    the glue stick is odd, I will be googling that.. not that I could ever eat it

The sauerkraut has my mouth watering, I love it plain, or in soups and stews instead of salt its so yummy

my weirdest (I guess) but very good snack is chick peas (Garbanzo beans) with balsamic vinegar on them. simply deicious and great for a dieters snack.
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    Options
    Growing up I always ate canned chili with crushed saltine crackers, a slab of butter and a big old pile of Miracle Whip all stirred together. My dad and I always did this, it took me a while to realize this was not normal. I don't eat it any more, but I occationally get a craving for it.

Haha... no wonder I have weight problems as an adult.
  • FutureFormerFatGurl
    Options
    How pathetic..I googled, "GLUE WEIGHT LOSS" WTFORK is wrong with me?!!!