You Eat WHAT?!

Options

Replies

• bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hostess Apple Fruit Pie and Jalapeno Cheetos. you asked.

I also enjoy peeling and eating Ruby Reds like an orange
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Crickets.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    _JR_ you kill me! It took 2 pages. :drinker:

We really need to keep this thread handy for those days when we want to eat everything in sight...some of this stuff is turning my stomach...LOL :sick:
  • protosaurus
    protosaurus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Toast with jam and scrambled eggs on top.
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bologna and potato chip sandwhiches with mustard. Yum!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter and mustard on my hamburgers.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am a high school teacher and my students constantly tell me my breakfast is "nasty" ... chunky peanut butter mixed in vanilla Greek yogurt.

Your kids are weird and you can tell them I said so! That sounds AWESOME!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    When I make chili, I always put a cinnamon roll in the bowl and drown it with the chili. It is so good! An ex talked about it and I thought he was crazy until I tried it. Pure genius!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Tomato juice and crackers. Just crush up the crackers into the juice and eat with a spoon. My dad does this, and now I do. My husband's eye twinges every time I mix it up. :)
  • katiekrusher
    Options
    Peanut butter bacon sandwiches or chocolate bacon ice cream. Everyone says "ew" when I say it but holy moly they are AMAZING. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mmmm lemons. I like eating a pear sliced up with cheese on it, that's about as weird as I get really.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I used to eat honey on slices of cheddar cheese. I still think it's pretty good.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce on plain potato chips.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I chased a can of tuna with a can of salmon earlier today...straight from the can...

did the canned tuna catch the canned salmon or did the canned salmon swim to quickly? :D
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I like to snack Sauerkraut while watching tv. ;-)

I snack on sauerkraut too! Cold right out of the jar. I hated it as a kid.. the canned stuff anyway, now I buy live sauerkraut in a jar that has to be kept cold Delicious!!

When I was younger, I would dip potato chips in milk, like you would a cookie. I always thought it was weird but I loved it!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    spaghetti noodles with olive oil and braggs amino liquids! yum!!! poor mans alfredo and less calories!!!!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Cheetos on a PB&Jelly sammich - makes it nice and crunchy - YUM
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I love eating raw pasta- my favorite is tortellini. It probably means I have some kind of vitamin deficiency.

Also love potato chips on my sandwiches - but don't eat it that way very often
  • TheeGeeMarie
    TheeGeeMarie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ramen noodles, without the broth, with peas and ketchup.

Actually, pretty much anything - eggs, pasta, rice, adding peas and ketchup. YUM!

I used to do this when I was little! I didn't use peas though. I did Ramen noodles without the seasoning, ketchup and a ton of black pepper.