You Eat WHAT?!

Options

Replies

• 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    Mine used to be nearly burnt toast with vegemite, crunchy peanut butter & mashed banana....omg it was awesome
    burnt toast is the only way!!
  • 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    As a kid I would make pancake batter really thick and put it on the pan for only a min like an over easy egg, and then pile loads of butter, syrup, and powder sugar. One day, all the raw batter got me sick , and never touched then for a few years..and after they were cooked CORRECTLY!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I chased a can of tuna with a can of salmon earlier today...straight from the can...

Nothing wrong with that! X
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i eat what i call "anemic toast" its toast with mayo on it instead of butter....not sure how i got into eating it but i love it!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Chitlins with Frank's Hot Sauce......mmmmmm
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    not sure if these are weird but i get looks when i eat them

love tuna salad on doritos
    fried egg with runny yolk on all beef hot dog (with toasted bun)
    spaghetti and milk
    peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a layer of doritos in between
    scrabbled eggs with cod in them
  • Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Tuna and hot sauce :0
  • Oh_Em_Jayyy
    Oh_Em_Jayyy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise on anything! Mayo sandwich with white bread, potato chips and mayo, deli meat dipped in mayo (like chips w/dip), my favorite during grilling season is hot dogs with mayo, tons of dill relish and potato chip crumbs. Also hot sauce on pretty much everything
  • pookaroo78
    pookaroo78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    KD with salsa and canned beans
    Cottage cheese on spaghetti, on salad, fruits..
    When I was a kid, I used to mix butter, sugar, flour, and chocolate chips and eat it raw....
  • dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    chocolate and beer perfer M&M's plain
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I put sugar in my turnip greens, and I like to eat sour cream and onion chips with boiled eggs.
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My only question is, How many of you were stoned when you mixed these things together? haha

So^^^when I lived with my sister and we were ^^^ and didn't have money for food we tried the only thing we had, rye bread with mayo...nummy! I still crave it sometimes!

Other fav's that my hubby finds horrible are hard boiled eggs, mashed up with vinager, salt and pepper (my dad's fav)
    Fried spam sandwiches with melted sharp cheddar cheese on butter toast (wonder how I got fat? LOL)
    The list could go on.....
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, apparenlty I LIKED peanut butter and mayonaise sandwiches. The thought repulses me now, but I remember eating that often. Ugh!!!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I eat YUM Tacos...the juicy kind.
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I love ketchup on my eggs
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fries dipped in chocolate shakes....OMG nom nom nom!

This is what I was thinking - so freaking good!
  • natymatos
    natymatos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've done the spaghetti with olive oil and garlic... I didn't think it was weird because that's how they did them at an italian restaurant I once worked at.

I do limes instead of lemons, but do the same thing with the salt.

My new weird one is eating choy chow mein noodles for snacks
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Pickle sandwiches... Toasted bread, mayo and sliced pickles.... YUM!!! It is a must try!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My new weird one is eating choy chow mein noodles for snacks

I cannot have those in the house, I would never stop eating until they were gone!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I put ketchup on tacos... and just about all mexican food. My hubby thinks it's disgusting and calls it Gringo Salsa. Back when I used to eat fast food, I used to love asking the people at the Taco Bell drive thru for ketchup (which of course, they don't have) just to see the look on their face - you'd think I asked them for head cheese or something. One chick leaned out the window and quietly and terrifyingly asked me, "what are going to do with it?". I said, well, I planned to rub it all over my naked body, but since you don't have any, there's always next time! :)