Options

Replies

• StephieF87
    StephieF87 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I eat crazy combos all the time lol

Raw onion dipped in ketchup
    Fries dipped in a chocolate shake
    I can and will (if my willpower is down lol) eat chocolate with any food...one bite of chocolate followed with food...
    MANY MANY MORE..

THUS THE REASON I AM ON MFP AND OVER WEIGHT LOL

oh I love cold pizza with a cold glass of milk and I love to eat cold leftover steak for breakfast!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I eat glue too, it helps burn the calories, its a scientific proven fact, but they keep it under wraps becasue they make so much money off of diet pills and stuff.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpUHMeohGUxtw-UcYciwhw3S7NAf8Sy-XHaLvu90N8YgUaX5heYcTESw
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. My mom made them for us as a kid and I still eat them occassionally. She must have been pregnant with my sister when she came up with the recipe, haha!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I eat glue too, it helps burn the calories, its a scientific proven fact, but they keep it under wraps becasue they make so much money off of diet pills and stuff.

I thought i was the only person who ate glue, I had no idea though :):)
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fries dipped in chocolate shakes....OMG nom nom nom!

this is a wonderful combination!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Marmite and Marmelade on Ryvita (with butter - fond memory)
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana with mayo sandwich
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Fries & Vanilla Shakes
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    1. while pg with first child, I loved to chew on corn starch! :ohwell: I would spit it out, but i loved the feeling it gave me chewing on it lol

i sometimes get that craving,

2. My hubby made me taste toast with PB and mozza cheese...good in the mouth, bad on the *kitten*
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    lol I read through all the pages and more often than not thought "...that's not weird!"

Hmm....lol and I got some good ideas :laugh:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I always mix all my foods. People think its weird but it goes down the same place. This is what I have done in the past

ketchup and mayo on my fries
    Talapia, tuna and rice mixed together
    put a scrambled egg on my burger

Simple joys in life
  • GraceEsther
    GraceEsther Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Green beans for breakfast. Also, homemade lentil soup for breakfast. nom nom
  • gaylelynnmc
    Options
    canned tuna with fresh pineapple chunks.....surprisingly yummy!!
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i put green beans in my shakes. :0
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love ketchup on my eggs

Love ketchup on my eggs!
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hot dogs are gross. you people need sausages and bratwursts in your lives :-)
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Haha, reading through all the new entries made me think of a few more:

Peanut butter and salami sandwiches. Best thing ever. Or, if you are off bread, just take a slice of salami rolled around a dab of peanut butter. It's salty and sweet and just so delish.

Toasted Cheese sandwiches with bread and butter pickles. On the sandwich.

Colby sandwiches with butter and mustard. My grandma loved butter and mustard. Roast beef sandwiches with onions, butter and mustard. Goose liver sandwiches with onions, butter and mustard. Peanut butter and butter (so fatty but it's heaven). And we aren't talking about a little smear of butter, we are talking cold, thick, slices of butter covering the sandwich. To this day, I refuse to touch margarine. Butter is king. I just eat much less now... unless it's roast beef. =)

Granny smith apples with salt or sharp cheddar - this is not weird. This is delicious!

Not sure how tomatoes with salt made it on here as an oddity. My Mom used to slice up a few large home grown tomatoes on a plate with salt and pepper and that was that. Sometimes simplest is best!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I love ketchup on my eggs

Love ketchup on my eggs!

Me too! Also on mashed potatoes and mac & cheese.
  • daoc1972
    daoc1972 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lime, coconuts and tequila.

Or, Pepper Ketchup. It's amazing. A shet ton of pepper and a shet ton of ketchup. Mix it up, enjoy on fries, steak, celery, wallboard....

I read that as Dr. Pepper. I need to slow down.

Thai chili pepper + salt as a condiment for green mango (as in not ripe), or pineapple, or any tart fruit. Salt on my watermelon & grapefruit.

I don't do this any more, but as a kid, I had butter on my hotdogs. I also prefer mayo over ketchup or mustard.

Sriracha on my burgers is only a recent discovery, but I can't do without it any longer.

Prepared fish sauce (like the stuff you get to go with Vietnamese egg rolls) in my spaghetti bolognese.

I can go on, but this is making me hungry.
  • jessalleyne
    Options
    I like to snack Sauerkraut while watching tv. ;-)

I like Sauerkraut - and have used it as a dip on my tortilla chips!!